UFC 252 PBP/Discussion

HAHAHAHAAH GET FUCKED KID

His foot is fucked probably forever. The second time this happens. And it might be either from his kicks breaking it or just Vera's kick shutting the down the nerve that control foot raise.

His foot is fucked probably forever. The second time this happens. And it might be either from his kicks breaking it or just Vera's kick shutting the down the nerve that control foot raise.

lsX4Rzo.png

Let it ride?

Stipe is my most confident bet but kind of nervous.

Here’s my problem- it’s not like Chito won that fight. It’s that O’Malley pulled a Teddy Bridgewater and tore his knee off his body. Saying he rightfully won that fight is bullshit
Yea but if you bet on chito at +265, it was a great win

O'malleys career is over to be honest. A leg can usually not recover from such injuries.

Here’s my problem- it’s not like Chito won that fight. It’s that O’Malley pulled a Teddy Bridgewater and tore his knee off his body. Saying he rightfully won that fight is bullshit
I mean....its a W on Chitos record...

"Don't be a bitch, be your inner bitch." - Marlon Vera

Betting veterans who betting wise have been fairly large dogs, whos out to prove themselves, have been really profitable recently, they just have a whole other energy and seem like they come in refreshed, ever since Volkanovski said he was the man to beat max in their first fight, he wasnt´a veteran, but this determination of proving something to yourself is so undervalued and underrated.

Also jason parillo is one of the best coaches around imo, was definitely a confidence increase when heard he was the coach

Back