UFC 255: Figueiredo vs. Perez

I'll bite once Perry goes to plus money, he should win a dog fight against an old man Means.

...Talking of old men, I don't want to jinx it but surely Jouban is the Sherdog pick of the night, who in their right mind is betting Gooden?

I think anyone who got Means at +130 for better is on the right side. Perry could KO him, I guess, but if he doesn't does he win the minuets?

I think anyone who got Means at +130 for better is on the right side. Perry could KO him, I guess, but if he doesn't does he win the minuets?

The thing about Perry is, unless he gets outgrappled he somehow tends to look good for the judges, commentators, everyone. I don't even know what it is. I mean, if you watch his fight with Gall, Perry shockingly won it with grappling and just being physically stronger. Gall worked off his back too much, Perry kept top position, and it won him the fight. But standing...Gall did WAY better than anyone thought possible. Yet the announcers and seemingly everyone was raving about how well Perry was doing standing even though he might have actually lost the standup to...Mickey Gall.

Means is so shopworn too, guy has been at it a loooong time. I guess at +130 or better it's not the worst play I've seen at all but I think I'd still pass. Perry at + odds or Means at +160ish or better would be my thought.

i agree that means should win the minutes and perry is pretty durable. i'm playing the over 2.5 at +116, i prefer it to means ml because i am probably fading the perry finish.

i agree that means should win the minutes and perry is pretty durable. i'm playing the over 2.5 at +116, i prefer it to means ml because i am probably fading the perry finish.

Yeah that is actually the better play, good call.

man, i have such a good feeling about this card but im scared to put big money down because every time i have a good feeling is when i have my worst nights

Maia is too much of a bum to last the 5 rounds? Don't know much about her so not sure.

I'll be in Vegas for UFC 255.

If any of you guys are gonna be in Vegas this weekend, send me a PM and we can watch the fights together.

Perry's striking looked like it had regressed a ton against Mickey Gall, although that was a full camp with his girlfriend as head coach, so who knows.
I agree. Means dec prop i'm interested in.
Chook, royval and lipski all have value but i haven't pulled the trigger yet.

Maia is too much of a bum to last the 5 rounds? Don't know much about her so not sure.

Valentina is just worlds better. And I really doubt she'll respect Maia enough to let Maia hang around much past 3 rounds. When Val doesn't worry about her opponent's offense, she really lets hers go which usually leads to some chick getting mauled.

I took some Cosce rd1 +188. No reason he shouldn't keep his streak going.

Also I don't see things ending well for Wright, his hands down back up in a straight line 'poor mans Machida style' is tailor made for a Buckley combo.

agree on both points. All I needed to see was the Beverly Hills Ninja eat one straight right from Fluffy Hernandez and watched him immediately shell up/get brutally finished to realize Wright does not like to get hit. Outside of a meme spinning back kick KO, Wright will be going to sleep before round 3.

Last edited:
Listening to Shev say this has been one of her longest camps and she has trained extremely hard, makes me genuinely concerned about the safety and well-being of Maia

agree on both points. All I needed to see was the Beverly Hills Ninja eat one straight right from Fluffy Hernandez and watched him immediately shell up/get brutally finished to realize Wright does not like to get hit. Outside of a meme spinning back kick KO, Wright will he going to sleep before round 3.

Wright maybe will try to grapple though? Not sure he can get Buckley down but maybe?

Loving Valentina inside at -175, antonina -155, over 2.5 antonina fight, Royval +160, means perry o 2.5

I bet the over 2.5 at -105, she normally toys with her prey for a couple of rounds.
We are on opposite sides here. I bet the under 2.5 at +105 then went back and doubled it at +115. I think she will study Maia for the first round but then it will be business time.

Valentina is just worlds better. And I really doubt she'll respect Maia enough to let Maia hang around much past 3 rounds. When Val doesn't worry about her opponent's offense, she really lets hers go which usually leads to some chick getting mauled.
Yeah makes sense. I also forgot that her sister is fighting earlier in the card... if she loses perhaps Valentina will be pissed and punish Maia very badly.

I'll bite once Perry goes to plus money, he should win a dog fight against an old man Means.

...Talking of old men, I don't want to jinx it but surely Jouban is the Sherdog pick of the night, who in their right mind is betting Gooden?

you think perry will go from -150 to plus money?

perry KO +175

that’s ur perry plus money

edit: nvm perry is a retard he didn’t even come close to knocking out gall

Back