UFC 260 PBP/Discussion

I have 2 teams in the $20 event, and I have 15 teams in the $10 late slate event.

I faded both Barriault and Azaitar for the main slate event since it would be low-medium output striking for both, and no chance of scoring high without a finish.

Barriault is pretty high volume, but his lack of landing much in rd 1 will hurt him if he doesn't finish in rd 3.

took barriualt at 3.95 after 1 round, but he looks very tired too

What the hell was that? Abu is done

Barriault is pretty high volume, but his lack of landing much in rd 1 will hurt him if he doesn't finish in rd 3.
Lucky you that the referee wanted to see Azaitar get a ton of extra brain damage in R3.

this is nuts man, that should have been stopped afgter 1 minute, wtf

Wow that helps my couple teams with Barriault for DK, his score will actually be pretty good now.

Always nice to see Azaitar get beat the shit out of him. FDNGTD cashes nicely too. Good start.

maybe dana told the ref to not stop it early so azaitar family can be punished for what abu's brother did with the secret bag in conor card

Retarded woman narrating on portuguese version. Talking about how Barriault maybe would have gotten a 10-8 and gotten a draw.

Sub 80 IQ stuff.

Wow that helps my couple teams with Barriault for DK, his score will actually be pretty good now.
You literally got the best outcome you could get with a finish with 4 seconds left.

50+ extra strikes > clinch time > 15 point finish bonus in R3.

Glad I focused mainly on the late slate.

First ko of the night, I probably shouldn't have passed on the O3.5 KO's at -205. It'll probably hit before the main card starts.

Back