Ufc 263. Make 50 dollars into almost 4800

You can leave hooper but instead of these dogs put all three favorites to win by decision since all these dogs have chins and are durable,and two of them already won against same oponents by decision.Add Evloev by DEC and you'll win even more money.

Now HERE is a good bettor. According to bestfightodds.com, average odds for that selection was 1 in 50, and it could have been more like 1 in 60 if you used a better than average bookie for the parlay. You missed 1 out of the 4. Would have made 75%-80% profit on your money if you bet all of these evenly.
Damn dude, I hope you made a grip tonight.

Now HERE is a good bettor. According to bestfightodds.com, average odds for that selection was 1 in 50, and it could have been more like 1 in 60 if you used a better than average bookie for the parlay. You missed 1 out of the 4. Would have made 75%-80% profit on your money if you bet all of these evenly.
Damn dude, I hope you made a grip tonight.
Thx man.Up around litttle more than 700$ for the night,you can see my bets on the official bets thread.Was just clowning a bit with this here but did play Adesanya,Evloev DEC and Edwards over on rounds.

Back