UFC 263 play by play

Sit down all you Collier bettors. He got his ass beat in R2 and R3. You are lucky to have one stupid judge.
Do you bet fights or just show up to say idiotic things? I know where my money is at on that one.... Sit down kid, the adults are having fun

Took Ziam for .5u because I'm here alone with my wife and kid gone and I guess want action on every fight LOL.

I like his reach and crisp striking too, and he showed some grappling in his last fight.

yeah bobbing and weaving and getting outstruck and Collier looking at the clock all the time won Felipe this fight....
I would not want to be those judges that is for sure

Ziam rd 1. Vendramini needs to figure out a way to close distance, he can't compete in a striking match at range.

Ziam rd 1. Vendramini needs to figure out a way to close distance, he can't compete in a striking match at range.
Personally I like baiting my opponents into a carefully crafted trap. That way they beat themselves without knowing it.

Don't think that's a 10-8, so 29-28 for Ziam for me.

Meh, not a 10-8 if past proves the rule, hope so anyway

Enough for a draw?

I don't think it's a 10-8. He only landed like 20 strikes and while he absolutely stung Ziam, he really wasn't that close to finishing. Plus Ziam was able to get back to his feet.

Wouldn't surprise me if one of the judges has it as a draw. Very good fight, i think ziam won personally. Liked his composure and sharp jab in the first 2 rds and the fact he got to stand up in the third. Decent prospect

Taking this long it's a majority decision or a majority draw.

I don't think it's a 10-8. He only landed like 20 strikes and while he absolutely stung Ziam, he really wasn't that close to finishing. Plus Ziam was able to get back to his feet.
Yea that’s how I’m leaning too. If he managed to ride out top position then it’s different.

that made no sense how Buffer announced that score lol

Back