UFC 263 play by play

I guess the ref stopped it due to the elbows not the tap so tko.

After every Craig win feels like some Cody McKenzie type of underdog Rudy luckery-issh. Seemed like Hill Brasilian tapped buncha times perhaps even due to strikes with his flailing ass "strong-hand"

After every Craig win feels like some Cody McKenzie type of underdog Rudy luckery-issh. Seemed like Hill Brasilian tapped buncha times perhaps even due to strikes with his flailing ass "strong-hand"

It seemed more that he legit tapped at least once but the ref didn't stop it so he kept fighting to avoid his arm being snapped further.

That has to be my all time worst beat, had Craig by sub, gets an armbar, breaks his arm and still can't get a sub. Great for the books, prob a ton of sub bets and almost no KOs

That has to be my all time worst beat, had Craig by sub, gets an armbar, breaks his arm and still can't get a sub. Great for the books, prob a ton of sub bets and almost no KOs
You should gone problary with a ITD if you werent clear of a which way the fight would go.

Belal great with tdd and getups, on him

Who won the first round on scorecards? How do you score that?

God idk how you score R1. I guess good round for Belal since it didn’t hit the mat but he better get some offense going

Back