UFC 264 Play by play

don't understand why conor jumped guillotine vs black belt poirier. too much cocaine and whiskey

Obviously I ended up being proven wrong, but this exact scenario we see now is why I was so concerned about this fight being rigged. It's over for Conor, now it's clear that he has peaked half a decade ago. If he had his comeback tonight, everything: his legacy, his image, his career it would all have been reignited. It's sharply downhill for Conor from here on out, who now is going to believe in this pathetic loon who only talks disrespectfully and loses again and again? He has made a complete heel of himself both tonight and in all the crap that he talked leading up to it. And this is all starkly contrasting Poirier who has displayed poise, maturity, and humanity throughout it all; and again standing above Conor in victory.

My worst read of the night was wonderboy. Burns had the perfect gameplan. Lost on condit too, but it was the right bet, but didnt pay off.

Red panty night on Dustin

Would’ve really cleaned up if not for wonderboy getting taken down repeatedly

Yep. I made $440 profit on the night. I’ve got 4 parlays where all the legs hit but wonder boy. Would have been $700 :(

Obviously I ended up being proven wrong, but this exact scenario we see now is why I was so concerned about this fight being rigged. It's over for Conor, now it's clear that he has peaked half a decade ago. If he had his comeback tonight, everything: his legacy, his image, his career it would all have been reignited. It's sharply downhill for Conor from here on out, who now is going to believe in this pathetic loon who only talks disrespectfully and loses again and again? He has made a complete heel of himself both tonight and in all the crap that he talked leading up to it. And this is all starkly contrasting Poirier who has displayed poise, maturity, and humanity throughout it all; and again standing above Conor in victory.

It was a physical and moral victory.

Lol Conor is done, compare how easily Dustin took him down as opposed to Khabib.

He actually looked 10x better in his loss vs Khabib than he did against Poirier. He offered no resistance to the takedown whatsoever.

And the worst part is, his casual, idiotic fanbase legitimately thinks he wasn't going to lose.

He's the most live for a KO in round 1, he burned his arms out from the guillotine, Dustin almost stopped him 2-3 with elbows.

He would've came out in round 2 gassed, with diminished power, battered, and with 0 resistance to the takedown. If he had no resistance in round 1 fresh, Dustin would've for sure finished him in round 2.

Sucks because I had Dustin by sub and it was looking live if Conor made it out of r1.

I had a casual friend text me, "Damn, that was a good first round, sucks a once in a lifetime freak accident ended the fight.That GnP wasn't any worse than Khabib's and he wasn't taking much damage at all".

Like are you actually retarded? I don't hate Conor, but as someone who watches a fuckload of MMA fights, Conor was DONE. He's looked like dogshit his last few fights, the last win he had @ LW was Alvarez in 2016, he's not the same fighter anymore.

Lol Conor is done, compare how easily Dustin took him down as opposed to Khabib.

He actually looked 10x better in his loss vs Khabib than he did against Poirier. He offered no resistance to the takedown whatsoever.

And the worst part is, his casual, idiotic fanbase legitimately thinks he wasn't going to lose.

He's the most live for a KO in round 1, he burned his arms out from the guillotine, Dustin almost stopped him 2-3 with elbows.

He would've came out in round 2 gassed, with diminished power, battered, and with 0 resistance to the takedown. If he had no resistance in round 1 fresh, Dustin would've for sure finished him in round 2.

Sucks because I had Dustin by sub and it was looking live if Conor made it out of r1.

I had a casual friend text me, "Damn, that was a good first round, sucks a once in a lifetime freak accident ended the fight.That GnP wasn't any worse than Khabib's and he wasn't taking much damage at all".

Like are you actually retarded? I don't hate Conor, but as someone who watches a fuckload of MMA fights, Conor was DONE. He's looked like dogshit his last few fights, the last win he had @ LW was Alvarez in 2016, he's not the same fighter anymore.
I had Dustin rds 2-4. Would’ve been an extra 5 units for me

Yep. I made $440 profit on the night. I’ve got 4 parlays where all the legs hit but wonder boy. Would have been $700 :(
Yea I made 5 units. My goal is 10 or better. I had about 4 units on him at +135 so that was a big swing.

I tried to warn you…

Kunitskaya sunk my parlay, only came out $2 ahead on the night lol

I indirectly warned you lol. Just kidding. All in all a good night at least in terms of its ending.

I wonder if Mcgregor can get this overturned to a NC. He will try for sure.

I indirectly warned you lol. Just kidding. All in all a good night at least in terms of its ending.

It wasn’t even you that got pissed off at me for that one lol

Stone Hands Aldana GOAT, she crushed my dreams, I had DuPlessis/Kunitskaya/Poirier in one, so close

There is a case for it. Only 1 round completed. Dustin didnt knock him down in the last exchange. Freak accident ended the fight.

Im not a conor fan, but he will definitely try to get it overturned.

I wonder if Mcgregor can get this overturned to a NC. He will try for sure.

He’s on the floor with his foot facing the wrong way, but all he cared about in that moment was making sure Herb Dean ruled it a doctor stoppage not a tko.

Guy definitely cares about his image even if it just on paper. 100% he’ll try to get a no contest out of it but no way that should happen

He’s on the floor with his foot facing the wrong okay, but all he cared about in that moment was making sure Herb Dean ruled it a doctor stoppage not a tko.

Guy definitely cares about his image even if it just on paper. 100% he’ll try to get a no contest out of it but no way that should happen
Exactly, he was already thinking about it. He has plenty of money too.

Back