UFC 264 Play by play

Did Hall actually wake up and ask the ref “What happened?”

So far this is a fight card that favorites seem to be winning. Ryan Hall lost.
lol Oh hall did he really ask that?

Lol hall deserved that loss. You fuckin come into an mma fight and roll around like a retard like that? This isn't adcc you bum.
Is this the first fight you ever watched from Hall? He has done this in every single MMA fight lol. It's not retarded either. Hall is a very smart guy who has build a unique strategy to cater to his skills. I respect that.

Is this the first fight you ever watched from Hall? He has done this in every single MMA fight lol. It's not retarded either. Hall is a very smart guy who has build a unique strategy to cater to his skills. I respect that.
Its extremely retarded. He may be a bjj wizard but how far did he think that game plan was going to get him? Zero improvement in any other area. Hes like the discount version of a prime Tony furgeson.

Could be god tier bjj smart. He has garbage mma iq. Why not work on wrestling to get top position to apply the amazing bjj skills?

Hes lucky he even got this far with that shit.

Sometimes, I miss this place and wish that my life wasn't so insanely busy. That I had time to break down fights and lines in the subforum and read what others have to say.

And then, I read a post like this

Lol hall deserved that loss. You fuckin come into an mma fight and roll around like a retard like that? This isn't adcc you bum.

and suddenly, I don't think I've missed out on much.

Totally agree. He is gettin old too. Fight was closer than it looked.

Its extremely retarded. He may be a bjj wizard but how far did he think that game plan was going to get him? Zero improvement in any other area. Hes like the discount version of a prime Tony furgeson.

Could be god tier bjj smart. He has garbage mma iq. Why not work on wrestling to get top position to apply the amazing bjj skills?

Hes lucky he even got this far with that shit.

He can probably win a street fight against 99% of the world including half the UFC roster - just sayin. His style has a ceiling though which we just saw.

Price slogging through 3 rounds with old Cowboy wasn't a good look, but I think he can fight better and Pereira has technical weakness covered by athleticism.. another tough one

i parlayed fight doesn't go distance from this fight, should be a war

Sometimes, I miss this place and wish that my life wasn't so insanely busy. That I had time to break down fights and lines in the subforum and read what others have to say.

And then, I read a post like this

and suddenly, I don't think I've missed out on much.

It was harsh, but accurate. I dont consider Hall a bum, but the rest is an objective assesment of Hall's petformance. It was bad.

My espn + prelims stream just crashed. Anyone else’s?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Derik
Back