UFC 272 PBP/Discussion

Rodriguez has the pointiest Lois Griffin nose I've ever seen

Clearly a good bet and +1.3u, but I'm wondering whether it was worth at least 2u.

As someone who has bet on both Rodriguez and Yan successfully countless times, I knew Yan would fade after round 1 and Rodriguez would start landing more and more.
it was not a good bet, she lost round 1.....you should have gotten +200 or more

After further inspection on Elliott vs Ulanbekov I think I might be passing. Elliott is more solid on the ground than I had previously thought, him getting controlled by Nicolau was more a low IQ move from him thinking that he was up 2 rounds than it was him being deficient in grappling. I still would like to fade his brain but Elliot is a dangerous fighter who has given everyone he has ever fought a very tough out. Even if I think Tagir won those "close" fights 30-27, the truth is that most people found it controversial and more importantly so did the judges. Its hard to say there is value at -265 when this has a good chance of becoming another controversial decision. I still feel the line is justified based on their brains alone but I no longer think it is a lock.

Elliott by decision is probably the best value play on this night tbh. Don't think it's too likely but I do think the value probably will be there depending on the odds.

I feel like Rodriguez/Yan GTD is a good price at -240. This looks like it will be a full striking affair between two durable women. I guess they probably will be exchanging lots of strikes and someone could get gruesomely injured or someone runs into a counter and they stop the fight, but it still feels like a generous price to me at -240. I'd say this has an 80% chance of going the distance.

I'm a bit late to the party, but damn I've been spot on with my reads so far this night. Successfully avoided all the 50/50 fights too.

is mullarkey live bet after round 1 a good angle? or can turner keep up 3 rounds of abuse

it was not a good bet, she lost round 1.....you should have gotten +200 or more

On a -300 pre-bet favorite who wasn't going to get out-grappled and who Yan had zero chances of hurting? I was happy with any plus numbers.

No clue on this fight. Feel like Turner is maybe marginally more talented but Mullarkey is grittier.

very curious how turner's gas tank holds up from mullarkey's pace

Turner rd 1. Busted him up badly, and Mullarkey did nothing with the TD.

5dimes had Mullarkey @+200 after round 1, couldn't get anything in on time.

Edit : Oh, guess that's a good thing for me.

Wow, lit him up.

Back