UFC 275: Teixeira vs. Procházka

Anyone else like Maddalena Emeev FGTD at -163?

Emeev is a conservative outfighter with little power. He really needs to time counters perfectly to even stagger or hurt fighters which he hasn't done in a long time. And conservative fighters that rely on reflexes to hurt opponents like that def don't start knocking guys out late in their careers. Maddalena is a good prospect but I think he'll have a tough time hurting Emeev with how on the outside he fights. His striking defense is good and he usually is able to keep fights at long range. I don't think Maddalena will find the openings to hurt him when he closes the distance and I see him going to the body and legs a lot here.

Only worry is if/when Emeev takes him down and Maddalena has some white belt BJJ but I'll trust he can avoid getting subbed. Stolze and Danny have mid sub defense and Emeev when he had opportunities couldn't sub them either. He's just not a very good finisher in general.

Emeev is a conservative outfighter with little power. He really needs to time counters perfectly to even stagger or hurt fighters which he hasn't done in a long time. And conservative fighters that rely on reflexes to hurt opponents like that def don't start knocking guys out late in their careers. Maddalena is a good prospect but I think he'll have a tough time hurting Emeev with how on the outside he fights. His striking defense is good and he usually is able to keep fights at long range. I don't think Maddalena will find the openings to hurt him when he closes the distance and I see him going to the body and legs a lot here.

Only worry is if/when Emeev takes him down and Maddalena has some white belt BJJ but I'll trust he can avoid getting subbed. Stolze and Danny have mid sub defense and Emeev when he had opportunities couldn't sub them either. He's just not a very good finisher in general.

loosa had him in a tight triangle and jdm was able to escape right back to his feet.

emeev doesnt set anything up. He’s diving for subs that aren’t there.

If anyone gets finished here I think it’s emeev.
Jdm could break him with his pace

loosa had him in a tight triangle and jdm was able to escape right back to his feet.

emeev doesnt set anything up. He’s diving for subs that aren’t there.

If anyone gets finished here I think it’s emeev.
Jdm could break him with his pace
to add to that it wasn't even tight. Im a 75kg white belt and I sit in that position against huge people in training all the time. If you are answering the phone ( hand to your ear ) and the bicep is more over ur chin you can sit there for days and the guy applying will just gass himself out. Della wanted to see how long Loose will hold that but he let go pretty quickly when he realized it wasn't in.

to add to that it wasn't even tight. Im a 75kg white belt and I sit in that position against huge people in training all the time. If you are answering the phone ( hand to your ear ) and the bicep is more over ur chin you can sit there for days and the guy applying will just gass himself out. Della wanted to see how long Loose will hold that but he let go pretty quickly when he realized it wasn't in.
I think I looked at my phone or something cause one minute I saw him in the choke and the next minute he was on his feet. I probably should’ve rewound

I think I looked at my phone or something cause one minute I saw him in the choke and the next minute he was on his feet. I probably should’ve rewound
na na no stress I'm not critiquing what you saw. I just thought I would point it out since a lot of people are using that position as a red flag when Della was never in any danger whatsoever and probably had no problem sitting in there for a bit. The way he got out by turning into his opponent is a very simple and fundamental escape too.

I think that's the most likely outcome, but I don't like it at that price. Maybe a submission, maybe Maddalena puts him to sleep, I don't like laying much chalk in mma though.

How do you explain the Mara Borella loss then? I actually think Shev will initiate the grappling and e entually stop Santos.

That was a cardio issue for Santos. She carries a lot of muscle.

Won't be any different tomorrow either.

Santos is great when she's on top and not really having to work a lot. If she's made to work she slows down pretty noticeably. Girls like Roxy, Gillian, Molly weren't good enough to put her in positions where she really had to work. You'd think Borello wouldn't be able to do it if they couldn't, but she has good enough cardio and strength and was able to.

Santos is probably gonna struggle anywhere unless she can get on top and hold Shev down, but Shev won't make tds easy with her footwork. The longer the fight goes, the way harder those tds are gonna be.

Wouldn't have faith in Santos stopping Shev either. She might catch her on the feet, but its not super likely. She's made out to be this big KO artist, but people don't bother looking into who she actually KOd.

I can't remember exactly, but I think the last 6 girls she KOd have a combined record of 0-25 or something.

I don't think Emmev has fought someone who puts the pace on like Jack though. If things aren't going his way he might well wilt under it.

1000+ dec for Taila santos is playable.

i might play this. if Shevchenko lost a round to maia; she could lose at least 3 to Santos by getting controlled. Talia's boxing actually looks solid.

I think shev is going to decision her. Just better experience, more well rounded. Santos hasn't even fought tough competition. Santos to hold her down for at least 3 rounds?. I duno but that 1000+. Is fat

Last edited:
I think shev is going to decision her. Just better experience, more well rounded. Santos hasn't even fought tough competition. Santos to hold her down for at least 3 rounds?. I duno but that 1000+. Is fat
yeah her technique is good. she has good strength and size. Valentina can be controlled by bigger girls. she also looked a little tentative (than normal)in her last fight. she’ll probably win, but i give her now around 60% chance. at the end i see two athletic females about to fight. i think the fight will be a contest that most people don’t expect.

yeah her technique is good. she has good strength and size. Valentina can be controlled by bigger girls. she also looked a little tentative (than normal)in her last fight. she’ll probably win, but i give her now around 60% chance. at the end i see two athletic females about to fight. i think the fight will be a contest that most people don’t expect.
This guy has Valentina capped at -165

and that’s why he’s on ignore. Either a dedicated troll or just has terrible handicapping skills

and that’s why he’s on ignore. Either a dedicated troll or just has terrible handicapping skills
not like i post winning stubs almost every week or document my tapology picks with 94% prediction. i called Sterlin/yan 2 , cashed out on francis ngannou dec over Gane and most recently Jan ko 3-5 1000+

i dont know why so many people harp on mma fighters like they are cyborgs who cant lose, the same reaction im getting from you is the same i got when i said sterlin could beat yan. upsets happen. get over it.

There's no need to be rude to another active poster in the betting forum.

As long as someone is posting their bets pre-fight and wins & losses post-fight, then it shouldn't matter how bold, dumb, or chalky you think that person's bets and/or betting style is.

If you can honestly look at your betting bankroll for 2022 alone and say that you're a winning MMA bettor, then that's all that matters.

There's no need to be rude to another active poster in the betting forum.

As long as someone is posting their bets pre-fight and wins & losses post-fight, then it shouldn't matter how bold, dumb, or chalky you think that person's bets and/or betting style is.

If you can honestly look at your betting bankroll for 2022 alone and say that you're a winning MMA bettor, then that's all that matters.
Unless you’re actively trolling a betting forum. Then it matters

Am I the only one that thinks Edwards gets a TKO against Pascual?

Actually...nevermind. I don't think Edwards has the gas to push forward to do it.

I type my response, take a deep breath, then delete it when he talks about odds/percentages. A few weeks ago he had a few fighters at 90%.

Nice guy, he just doesn't understand odds and thinks the results make his percentages right/wrong. Long-term, this is why MMA is so easy to beat.

I type my response, take a deep breath, then delete it when he talks about odds/percentages. A few weeks ago he had a few fighters at 90%.

Nice guy, he just doesn't understand odds and thinks the results make his percentages right/wrong. Long-term, this is why MMA is so easy to beat.
didn’t i help you make money a few months ago? you’re a traitor.

didn’t i help you make money a few months ago? you’re a traitor.
I do remember you touting a fighter that I bet and he won easy. I do remember thanking you for mentioning it. I don't know what the two have to do with each other. Having a good opinion and understanding gambling are two different things.

No need to be hostile. If you're having fun, keep doing what you're doing. Facts are facts though so you should know that people are going to notice your percentages are nuts.

Back