UFC 279 Parlays 09/10/2022

<Oku02><20>
Diaz playing 4D chess with the bald goof like always…
If this happens I guarantee khamzat wasn’t training as hard because he took Diaz light and fucked himself. That would be hilarious. This whole fight was a joke, I always love seeing Diaz fight but it would be so ironic if it fell apart and Nate got away

If this happens I guarantee khamzat wasn’t training as hard because he took Diaz light and fucked himself. That would be hilarious. This whole fight was a joke, I always love seeing Diaz fight but it would be so ironic if it fell apart and Nate got away
It really, really fucks the card though—and it was weak AF already. Wonder if Nate will fight at all?

if not, keep Khamzat and have fucking Kevin Holland fight him.

It really, really fucks the card though—and it was weak AF already. Wonder if Nate will fight at all?

if not, keep Khamzat and have fucking Kevin Holland fight him.
Some at least theorizing an injury. Which would explain all the antics. He shows up goes crazy and knows the commish and or Nate will stop the fight. The Nate walks away clause is bonko

Ok @Dude Incredible here ya go :)
Not sure how many ppl will go for this one, but no one has included Nate at all. For all the Biggie fans out there, ima call this one:

Stockton’s Finest, Bad Borz Behind Us

Nate Diaz +900
Jake Collier -450
Li Jingliang -310

I know Nate’s a long shot so I tried to add some pretty sure names. I’d hate for him to pull off a crazy upset but then some other fight fucks the parlay. :rolleyes:

I don't feel bad about not posting this one now. sad lol

The Nate vs khamzat fight is officially off
Once the dust settles and some nice grief counselors talk you off the ledge, we’ll rework these parlays :)
Too late, drove off the ledge, good luck finding my body.
tenor.gif

I'm pushing everything that has been turned into a single line right now. Please do not submit new changes until we see what happens with with Tony/Li and Holland/D.Rod.
yeah everyone -- let's all hold off, until we ALL know for sure the new line up regarding this event.
it's for sure gonna be some big changes.

I think it will end up as Nate vs Tony, Khamzat vs Holland, and Leech I dunno what happens with him, maybe he gets Rodriguez.

UFC need to keep Khamzat on this card, AND they need to keep Nate on this card to if they're gonna get any PPV money out of it.
Bottom line is everyone who has-not-fucked-up will want more money to change opponents at last minute.
UFC should rightly be furious with Khamzat as he will cost them $$$$$ in extra payments. He doesn't seem to give a fuck either.

Back