PBP UFC 280 - Oliveira vs. Makhachev: Official Main Card PBP Discussion: 2 p.m. ET/11 a.m. PT

Who Wins?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Sean def thought he lost. He looked disgusted by the decision. Gotta respect that reaction. Even though i thought he lost, it was still the best perfomance i've seen from him yet. Nice TDD, Nice get ups, great chin, heart.... what a fight

Lol even the mods are saying work
They saw the blood in rd 3 after everyone saying it was 2-0 on air, and all of a sudden the commentary rapidly changed to “this is anyones fight!” I mean I get it, I gave Sean rd 3. And I did say it’s not irrational to have given Sean rd 1. But I’m pretty confident the media sites and voting sites will have yan winning pretty cleanly

The remaining fighters having to be looking at that decision and think they need a finish to be sure

Dana right now:

giving-you-money-fabolous.gif

Most least confident interview by O'Malley ever. Even he knows he didn't win that one.

Good for the division as I wasn't too keen on Sterling Yan 3 but Yan must feel pretty hard done by. Has lost his last 2 split decisions in which both probably should've gone his way.

Not the worst robbery ever, but I dont think you can give O'malley the fight IMO.

A robbery none the less IMO.

Lol on what planet did Sean win that fight? Even he didn't think he won. What a robbery. This proves takedowns and ground control now count for zero.

I hope the judges that had it for Sean never judge again thats as corrupt as it gets.

Back