PBP UFC 280 - Oliveira vs. Makhachev: Official Main Card PBP Discussion: 2 p.m. ET/11 a.m. PT

Who Wins?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
i wouldn’t go that far machida Rua, any Leonard garcia fight, and Pearson Sanchez much worse. This was at least competitive.

Garcia/Phan 1 is the other fight I was referring to. I think you could argue for this fight over the others you mentioned, but a case could be made for the others as well.

I thought Yan won but it was close. People need to realize what a robbery actually is. First round could have gone either way, second was Yan, and third was close as well.

totally fair and humble response. If you've ever fought you'd know that often timesyou can't really judge how you did objectively until you rewatch
I have but I just watched him lose to Yan. Enjoy the card

Yan too stupid to be champ again

giphy.gif

Now time for a lofi-beat over drone shots of the desert to convince us the UAE isn't a sketchy oil kingdom.

I hardly ever throw around the word 'robbery', but I truly have to say this was a robbery. I like both guys and I was rooting for O'Malley as I like his fighting style but when the fight was over I thought: "well at least he put up a fight". But man when they announced him as the winner my jaw litterally dropped, no way he won this. No way.

Those jabs paid off. Sean output even though not so hard swayed 2 judges. I thought Yan did enough but it depends on how value quantity vs quality.
He went jab crazy in the third like I thought he should.

Seeing the judges scorecards on this fight, Charlie better gets It done before the Bell or he Will be royally fucked

Abu Dhabi UFC judges

Wtf man
UFC knows if fhey bring the cash and they'll do whatever you want. Build a whole setup just for the UFC with migrant slave labor and everything lol . Oh well still am awesome fight sad that the judges shit on the momentum. We all know the UFC wants O'Malley to be a zoomer appealing cash cow.

Back