PBP UFC 285: Jones vs. Gane - Main Card PBP Discussion: Sat. 3/4 at 10pm ET / 7pm PT

Who Wins?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
IMG_4731.png

james-brown.gif

wow.png
Yes

There was an old thread where I got shat on for saying that Curtis Blaydes would lose to Jones. After Jones beats Stipe, maybe we’ll see Blaydes lose too.

WHAT A GREAT FOOKIN NIGHT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WAR BO NICKAL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WAR SHAVKAT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! VIVA LA GRASSO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! AND FINALLY. WAR. MOTHERFUCKING. JON. JONES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! AHhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!11111111111111111111111111111111111111ononeoneoneoneonetwo
CARROTMAN YOU THE SHIT BROTHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WAR JON JONES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I sympathize with you my friend . I had to do the same after Wieli got destroyed by Rose after the crowd booed her. Literally took a break from following anything MMA related or Sherdog for like a week .

Gane will be back and better then ever soon enough though.
Thanks a lot bro.
I'm quite used to doing digital media pauses, I did it a few times with football too (just recently after the lost WC finals for example).
Reading once or twice "Gane really sucks" is okay, but all day long for a week is quite unnecessary. I also don't wanna spoil the happiness of Jones' fans too with senseless arguing (and what is there to argue here anyway ? lol).

The main event was shit, coulndt even see a fight...every Fighter who fights MMA and cant do shit against that position should be away from the sport...hell even Conor could do somehtng there...UFC roster are full of bums right now
UFC HW division definitely looking like the J.O.B Squad.

Thanks a lot bro.
I'm quite used to doing digital media pauses, I did it a few times with football too (just recently after the lost WC finals for example).
Reading once or twice "Gane really sucks" is okay, but all day long for a week is quite unnecessary. I also don't wanna spoil the happiness of Jones' fans too with senseless arguing (and what is there to argue here anyway ? lol).
Yeah especially with the Sherideology of "X fighter sucks after losing" . Feels like groundhogs day on here with the same dumb arguments and lack of logic sometimes.

In any case enjoy your night and be well my friend! :cool:

Can anyone make me an Av of the TRUE GOAT Jonny Bones stepping on that fat pro wrestler Clowndor Emilianenko's neck? Would be more than willing to pay thanks!

My Grasso pick was her sharp hands and because Valentina watch has been just falling off lately like not motivated.

Grasso's victory was a real pleasure to watch.

She seems like a genuine good person. She worked extremely hard last 10+ years. Been a fan of hers, since her 1st fight at Invicta. I thought Grasso would give her problems.. but ..that it would go the distance with Valentina winner by points decision. Boy was I wrong.

Also, Valentina's loss speech, she was right but .. .. she sounded like a little bit of a sourpuss .. making an excuse .. sort of like oh yeah, I messed up .. that's why she won .. she just got lucky. No way - Grasso gave her problems with boxing and movement ... that's why she tried to land that high risk body kick ..

Back