PBP UFC 285: Jones vs. Gane - Main Card PBP Discussion: Sat. 3/4 at 10pm ET / 7pm PT

Who Wins?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Val is awesome.

Fuk.

Kinda tired of the autos.

I would prefer she wait and get different experiences but she was a champion a long time.

Christ man. I like WMMA but we don’t need this in the main event. Dana deserves a Nobel Peace prize for doing what no other sport does

why did shev drop down to the mat so fast?

also I think this website is crashing now LOL

New flyweight champion by 4th round submission Alexa Grasso!

No cheers for stipe lmao
giphy.gif

Much more competitive than I expected, whatever the result.

I think it's the age old story of the hungry young fight becoming the dominant champ and then losing that hunger that kept them paces ahead of the rest. Khabib retired at the right time.

"Those who ascend the staircase of history do so in wooden shoes, but once at the top they slide back down in silk slippers."
Gonna bump my own post here.
It's hard to stay on top.

Shev ought to work on some boxing western style. She's so stiff, but congrats to Alexa and Shev will be back. Good sportsmanship.

she has defended the title 7 consecutive times. that means nothing? an instant rematch is warranted in the face of such a dominant long time champ. this isnt like someone who just won the belt, like Glover/Jiri (although i was looking forward to that)
Personally, I don't like it. Do Blanchfield/Grasso and Val can fight an eliminator fight.

I want to see the score cards. Fight might have been closer than Shev thinks.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Derik
Back