PBP UFC 285: Jones vs. Gane - Main Card PBP Discussion: Sat. 3/4 at 10pm ET / 7pm PT

Who Wins?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Pfffftttt... She'll get the belt back. Just like Nunes losing to Pena.
Your probably right but I was making a late dinner watching the fight and heard the commentary going crazy an had a good laugh at the upset

Jones v Gane next. Tbh I don't like Jones as a person. Great fighter even though he had the PED pops so I want him to lose. But my gut is telling me he's going to win. Hopefully it's wrong. He's got that Mayweather energy.

I never watch WMMA but are the women’s belt always so small? That belt looks tiny even on Grasso.

No way gane will upset jones. No way upsets can happen back to back. Lightning doesnt strike twice

Amazing. It seemed like her Take down defense was going to cost her the fight, then pulls off a RNC out of nowhere after dodging a spinning wheel kick.

First female Mexican champion in UFC history. Make sure to book that rematch in Mexico and make $$$$

<GrassoBless>

Yes. It's here. The champ is here. I hope he comes out with that old bj Penn shirt

My last prediction

Gane-Koed-Jon.png

And the best part..

How is she going to convince herself, and her crappy fanbase. That she actually didn’t lose that fight? You tapped, game over.

Keep talking your sass Shevchenko fans. But if she didn’t run from Amanda. She would have got KTFO. I’ve said it for about a year. And I truly believe it.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
plasterby
Back