UFC 287 PBP Thread

Nasty shot behind the ear

fun fight. Izzy leg was getting battered. Alex got careless

Fdngtd cashes

Ya really never know with this sport. Crazy.

And only 6 pages for this thread?

I got a small on Izzy.
If he starts winning but then his shin breaks I'll be so mad haha.
Thanks Izzy. Your shin had me pretty worried, but I'm happy with how that ended.

Amazing ko. Shame Alex didn't continue the low kick game. Dude got way too over zealous.

Good and bad day. I profited like 300$ bad day I didn't watch a single fight

Amazing ko. Shame Alex didn't continue the low kick game. Dude got way too over zealous.
I think he used it as well as he could've, only really got careless when Israel's leg was about to give out. Hindsight is 20/20.

Alex waited wayyy too long to unleash that left hook of doom of his. Got overzealous when he got Izzy on the cage and cornered then got 1+2'd and that's when he tried to uncork a counter left hook and got the right right over his land hand. Pereira was almost sloppy in the exchange at the end. Sorta like when you get your jab timed by a opposing right. Izzy just came too crisp then reset and brought additional heat.

Fights were decent tonight the crowd was pretty legit. The "Libertad" chants in the 1st during Masvidals fight were badass. Loopy was outside taking pictures with ppl for a bit thought that was a cool touch. Glad my alleged "obstructed view" was the thinnest beam off to the side. Not sure why Masvidal was semi talked into possibly retiring on the mic. Wtf was that from Joey boy ?

Not sure why Masvidal was semi talked into possibly retiring on the mic. Wtf was that from Joey boy ?
Wasn't Masvidal talking about it before the fight? I'm sure Joe knew about it before hand, obviously. Holland didn't or was just trolling or hoping Masvidal would win, or trying to talk Masvidal out of retiring regardless of the Burns fight. Masvidal vs Holland could be a fun fight but Holland would smoke him no doubt and Masvidal doesn't need to suffer another loss.

Why was Jorge talking about wanting to catch few more bodies before it's all over and done with ? Dude that loves to fight suddenly is going to do other stuff ? There's still decent matchups out there not sure why he wouldn't want to run it with Nate again or try and get a McGregor fight. I know the gamebred stuff is starting to pick up. Maybe he'll fight on a few of his own fight cards

Why was Jorge talking about wanting to catch few more bodies before it's all over and done with ? Dude that loves to fight suddenly is going to do other stuff ? There's still decent matchups out there not sure why he wouldn't want to run it with Nate again or try and get a McGregor fight. I know the gamebred stuff is starting to pick up. Maybe he'll fight on a few of his own fight cards
I think because he wasn't sure if he still had enough to beat guys like burns. The fight proved that he doesn't. Whether it's physical decline or lack of dedication to training, the guy is sadly done.

I rather see Nick diaz come back.

Izzy gonna duck Chimaev? I don't really like Izzy's personality, but he doesn't seem like the kind of champ to duck anyone. I can't imagine he's gonna be super excited to fight Khamzat though.

I think because he wasn't sure if he still had enough to beat guys like burns. The fight proved that he doesn't. Whether it's physical decline or lack of dedication to training, the guy is sadly done.

I rather see Nick diaz come back.
Jorge has a close first round vs Burns so that's not all too bad. Then got wrestled n gassed in the second and had nothing left in the 3rd. Did Jorge only fight so he didn't say Colby retired him ?
So what you're saying is you want to see Nick Vs Jorge? Think about it he comes back to avenge his family's name... "This one's for my brother" -type of hype. Put that as the 2nd fight on a PPV, you can sign me up.

Back