UFC 289: Nunes vs. Aldana

Irene must be mentally terrified of nunes. Only explanation. Maybe just wanted a pay day

Or she's part of what's his faces rigged fights

As a coach id let this fighter go. This ain't worth the paycheck from her

Aldana is ridiculous. But for anyone who has ever been in a fight not even talking a pro or amateur fight maybe just with ur brother or friends your game plan or the way u fight changes once you get hit lol people acting like well I'm getting my ass beat let me just keep moving forward and constantly get beat lol it hurts to get punched and kicked in the face. So yea she sucks but so harsh on her we should all go and fight whatever champ our weight class is with 8 weeks of training and if your strategy is to move forward the first time you get kicked in the face your game plan will prob change

Aldana is ridiculous. But for anyone who has ever been in a fight not even talking a pro or amateur fight maybe just with ur brother or friends your game plan or the way u fight changes once you get hit lol people acting like well I'm getting my ass beat let me just keep moving forward and constantly get beat lol it hurts to get punched and kicked in the face

For sure. And now imagine it's the best person in the world at fighting doing it to you. Aldana's problem was that she came out scared and tentative, and let Amanda dictate everything. Once that started rolling, saying "Just do something!" is easier said than done.

Aldana is ridiculous. But for anyone who has ever been in a fight not even talking a pro or amateur fight maybe just with ur brother or friends your game plan or the way u fight changes once you get hit lol people acting like well I'm getting my ass beat let me just keep moving forward and constantly get beat lol it hurts to get punched and kicked in the face. So yea she sucks but so harsh on her we should all go and fight whatever champ our weight class is with 8 weeks of training and if your strategy is to move forward the first time you get kicked in the face your game plan will prob change
But rd 1 was relatively new.. And aldana has been hit before. I don't think this is why she's frozen. I. Think she's a mental midget. Clearly has an iron jaw and striking skills and all she used tonight was her iron jaw. Never give this girl a title shot again.

For sure. And now imagine it's the best person in the world at fighting doing it to you. Aldana's problem was that she came out scared and tentative, and let Amanda dictate everything. Once that started rolling, saying "Just do something!" is easier said than done.

Some people just never been in a fight or have no idea how to throw a punch lol

Shame Nunes sub didn't hit. Felt like it was there for the taking but Amanda was content with toying with Aldana, think the only subs she attempted both came in the third.

this post fight is a mess lol
still, this is the new definition of going out on top.
hasnt been anything like her.
great career!

After getting Curtis bets voided and losing on Taylor, Landwehr and Fugitt, Oliveira (ML, KO) and Nunes (SUB or DEC) pull through to get me a decent end to the night.

I legit got KO’d by a 4’11 Indian kid in my Freshman year of high school & I had to switch schools cause of the embarassment.

I didn't say you directly I'm talking about people bad mouthing professional athletes like they could do any better not directed at anyone in particular just saying. U win some u lose some. Not every time you go to McDonald's will your order come out correctly. Not every time your in school will your teacher grade and teach 100 percent correctly just oh well I'm sure she didn't go into the fight thinking she'd lose but the first time you get hit your game plan changes

I legit got KO’d by a 4’11 Indian kid in my Freshman year of high school & I had to switch schools cause of the embarassment.
was it the guy on the right by any chance?

tXhsCs5.png

I didn't say you directly I'm talking about people bad mouthing professional athletes like they could do any better not directed at anyone in particular just saying. U win some u lose some. Not every time you go to McDonald's will your order come out correctly. Not every time your in school will your teacher grade and teach 100 percent correctly just oh well I'm sure she didn't go into the fight thinking she'd lose but the first time you get hit your game plan changes
the commentators had the same critique.

She had many opportunities to go to the body during the clinch and did not make her pay for the failed takedowns. Just as i had those thoughts, Paul Felder uttered the same thing. It's really just simple, you have to throw shit on the wall until something sticks. She was way to focus on counter punching and playing not to lose .

Back