UFC 289: Nunes vs. Aldana

I didn't say you directly I'm talking about people bad mouthing professional athletes like they could do any better not directed at anyone in particular just saying. U win some u lose some. Not every time you go to McDonald's will your order come out correctly. Not every time your in school will your teacher grade and teach 100 percent correctly just oh well I'm sure she didn't go into the fight thinking she'd lose but the first time you get hit your game plan changes

I know I was just telling a story about myself. I only been in 4 fights & didn’t win a single one , and i was bullied a lot growing up. Imagine getting brutally flatlined in front of everyone in the lunch hall, by some Indian manlet of all people

I know I was just telling a story about myself. I only been in 4 fights & didn’t win a single one , and i was bullied a lot growing up. Imagine getting brutally flatlined in front of everyone in the lunch hall, by some Indian manlet of all people

Im not a big dude like 5"10 170 but when I was living in Germany I got my ass beat worse then I have ever gotten beat by a small ass dude prob 5"5 140 I was getting roasted everyday how I got my ass beat but then sure enough a month later he beat this big ass country dudes ass as well like worse then he beat my ass lol u won some u lose some. Fuck it lol

Im not a big dude like 5"10 170 but when I was living in Germany I got my ass beat worse then I have ever gotten beat by a small ass dude prob 5"5 140 I was getting roasted everyday how I got my ass beat but then sure enough a month later he beat this big ass country dudes ass as well like worse then he beat my ass lol u won some u lose some. Fuck it lol

That’s funny as shit & Yeah its embarrasing as hell because I ain’t no manlet Im 6’0 with shoes on but I never liked fighting after developing a glass jaw in my teenage years

My lean going into the fight was Do Bronx was the more dynamic of the two and it played out that way.

I watched tape on both fighters and saw Oliveira get mauled by Paul felder and Islam Makhachev in his last fight. After seeing Islam get mauled by Volk, I realized that Islam isn’t this “next Khabib” & he’s in fact a can crusher who beat nobody before Charles. Bobby green & Dan hooker aren’t “elite”

Back