Hooker rd3 or dec +420
Bo knockout or dec +200
Taira over 1.5 +115

Taira sub rd 2 or 3 +290

$100 Moreno Pantoja fight ends sub +300

$20 Moreno sub each
rd 2/3/4/5
+2500/+3300/+4000/+5000

I was gonna live bet Volk Yair but just gonna enjoy it after this massive night. Win or lose on Moreno
Pantoja.

It's hilarious how triggered Izzy is. He can't be serious can he?
Yeah what a loser. Also Dricus never said anything racist, just that he is African, which is technically true. Unless you think that your nationality depends on your skin colour.

Yeah what a loser. Also Dricus never said anything racist, just that he is African, which is technically true. Unless you think that your nationality depends on your skin colour.
Hes butt hurt because he took it as "i am more African than you". Because Izzy moved to NZ. Regardless, Izzy should be worried. Dricus has disgusting KO power and awkward enough to give him problems. Plus Izzys chin has been cracked a few times now

Who would have guessed dricus tko'ing Robert. Tonight is anything. Maybe we'll see pantoja ko Moreno dead in rd1 and then YAIR kos Alex even faster in rd 1
My impression of Robert was his motivation for fighting is dwindling, i had Drucus by dec or ML.

Goodluck. Moreno is a hard fight to get through.

Should be an easy pantjoa plus money bet since he won both fights. Seems fishy. Makes an easy bet for me to lay the chalk

Prime for prime Pantoja is better IMO. But hes getting older and his cardio has looked sus in recent fights. Never been past 3. Its early sub or Moreno puts the gas on pedal on him. Moreno cardio insane.

Anyone find it kinda bs Moreno had to fight figuerido 4x but pantoja never had to?? This is a pattern for some title fights.. Some guys don't have to take brutal damage to get there... Like Conor McGregor

Hey guys!

I haven't been following the sport too closely the past year or so.
How is it that Volk and Yair both have belts? I can't make sense of it.

Back