UFC 294: Makhachev vs. Volkanovski 2, October 21, Abu Dhabi

Breeden knows they like to give extra fights to people who end up in highlight reels. So missing weight doesnt really matter.
<seedat>

you think a broken man would take on a short notice fight against khamzie?

I don't think it matters if he's "broken". He's 36, has had multiple knee surgeries, and is fighting a guy who's almost a full weight class bigger.

That said, like the other guy mentioned the cash plays a role. And Usman may well be thinking about hanging it up soon.

Dudakova looked incredibly drained at the weigh ins, definitetly think Frey is worth a stab at these odds

Last edited:
Dudakova looked incredibly drained at the weigh ins, definitetly think Frey is worth at these odds

I've got Dudakova under 2.5 TD's one one site and under 3 on another (should've waited for the second site to post lines). Hoping she's weak AF and can't get Frey down.

Dudakova looked incredibly drained at the weigh ins, definitetly think Frey is worth a stab at these odds
Agreed even before weigh in. Have a pretty big bet on Frey +3.5 +200 and smaller bet on ml +400. Frey has pretty good tdd and I haven’t been too impressed by Dudakova

Some props I'm on

Elliot +3.5 +250
Frey +3.5 +200
Frey R3SC +400
Dudakova u44.5SS -135
Peek NSC -150
Henry +3.5 +180
Wood o74.5SS -125
Volk R5SC +200

Will probably have more

F*ck...first 5dimes, now Betonline doesn't serve Dutch customers anymore either. Think they got hit with a big fine, so they're out now. Really miss all the prop bets and parlay options of 5dimes. Betonline had a couple of nice prop bets too like winner of a specific rounds, etc. I signed up to bookmaker, but they don't seem to have NSC or point spread props. Betonline also cancelled all my bets for this upcoming weekend. Trying to withdraw my money from them.

Khamzat Chimaev (12-0) Vs Kamaru Usman (20-3)

In a last-minute shake-up to the original card, Kamaru Usman steps in to face top contender, Khamzat Chimaev, with just 11 days' notice.

It wouldn't surprise me if Usman was tipped off as a backup fighter well in advance of the 11-day notice when the match was officially announced.

Usman enjoyed a solid reign as champion until he suffered a devastating knockout by Leon Edwards in the final moment of their second fight, despite leading on the scorecards.

Their trilogy bout was fiercely competitive, ultimately decided by the judges siding with Edwards.

There's no shame in those two losses, and I believe Usman is still on top of his game.

While there's been speculation about Usman's knees and possible injuries, I'm not placing too much weight on that issue and don't think it will significantly impact this fight.

Chimaev has appeared nearly unstoppable in the octagon, except for his grueling three-round war with Gilbert Burns, where he had to fight life and death to secure the win.

In all his other fights, he delivered impressive finishes, although there is some questions on the quality of his opponents.

In my opinion, the odds and the public are heavily underestimating Usman.

If he can weather the storm in the first round, he has the potential to seize control of this fight and secure a victory by knockout or decision.

Pick: Kamaru Usman ML (+261)

F*ck...first 5dimes, now Betonline doesn't serve Dutch customers anymore either. Think they got hit with a big fine, so they're out now. Really miss all the prop bets and parlay options of 5dimes. Betonline had a couple of nice prop bets too like winner of a specific rounds, etc. I signed up to bookmaker, but they don't seem to have NSC or point spread props. Betonline also cancelled all my bets for this upcoming weekend. Trying to withdraw my money from them.
Same problem for me. Unibet is pretty good though. Their props are much better than Betonline and they allow you to parlay basically everything.

Same problem for me. Unibet is pretty good though. Their props are much better than Betonline and they allow you to parlay basically everything.
Used them in the past and signed up again this evening, the problem is they have one of the worst UI I've ever seen for betting. It's like some web designer's goal was to make sure everything is hidden behind as many tabs as possible, there are so many unneccesary steps to get to a line, it's just mind-blowing they can't figure out a simple layout. Another weird thing is, you are stuck to your native language, can't switch to english, but some of the Dutch descriptions for a prop line are so weird I can't even figure what the line means. So yeah, yuge pain in the ass in my opinion. Maybe using my brower to translate to english might help out.

Edit : Trying to translate instantly boots you off the site.

Last edited:
Tell us how this thing plays out.

I'v been thinking about using that bookie too but deposits are headache.

What big fine you are talking about?

Damn dude that sucks. I remember getting limited to $0.50 bets on 5d. That really hurt

Tell us how this thing plays out.

I'v been thinking about using that bookie too but deposits are headache.

What big fine you are talking about?
KSA, which is an acronym for Kans-spelen-authoriteit, which in turn means Gambling Authority, has threatened to fine them because you need a license to service to Dutch customers. So under closer scrutiny, I was wrong about them being hit with a fine already. And the potential fine doesn't seem huge either, 43k a week, to a total of 129k Euro, but I guess they backed out of the Dutch market now they're starting to feel the heat.

Also got an account at SBG global, the site is blocked if I don't vpn outside of the Netherlands. Don't have much money on there, but I wonder if that will cause problems when I want to withdraw.

Edit : I know this is super off-topic, but I just tried to create a new account at mail.com and it says my country isn't allowed...wtf? And with the recent news of Youtube trying to kick ad-blockers the internet is becoming more and more a place of control that mimics real life.

Last edited:
I want to bet Frey but she’s such a quitter and flake. Super low volume. I just don’t like what I see from her at this stage

Last edited:
I want to bet Frey but she’s such a quitter and flake. Super low volume. I just don’t like what I see from her at this stage

bruno Silva KO is +450 and more likely then a Frey win imo ….

that said , lots of dogs look very live here

looks more like a singles card …. Too many possible parlay busters

Back