PBP UFC 297 Strickland vs. Du Plessis: Main Card PBP Discussion - Sat 1/20 at 10pm ET / 7pm PT

Who Wins?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Why does Racquel keep grappling when she's been lighting Mayra up on the feet?

Is she stupid?
Silva can barely stand up so genius "Rocky" love taps her thighs with kicks then jumps in her guard and does nothing.

What a disgrace this is. Can you imagine paying hundreds of $$ to sit front row for this shit. I feel robbed streaming it for free lol

"if anyone ever tells you you arent good enough, pray that your biggest roadblock retires"

Lmafo I hate DC but that comment about that choke being the easiest choke in jujitsu has me dying
I’m VERY good at them and finish from angles most can’t and it is not even close to an easy strangle.

It wasnt tight at any moment either

I'm in the minority here, but I'm glad that fight happened, that we have a champ as stalwart as Rocky, and that she got what she's been working hard for.

Having said that, the second the mic got in front of her face, I quickly hit mute and am gonna go take a break now. Hold my calls.

Lol you aren't good enough. Now take your participation belt and get the fuck off my TV

So, Raquel Pennington is a champion. I didn’t think I would ever utter that statement.

Back