UFC 297: Strickland vs. Du Plessis - PBP

Gonna take small gamble on FLick. Gordon aint ko guy and he falls more to slick guy more than physical / powerful one. + it really is make or break for Flick and I dont think he came back just to take three beatings and retire again.

Didn't realize Gordon is Canadian. For some reason always thought he was a Brit.

flick looking awful. still feel he was right side at these prices. he's still in the fight too.

Flick was +375 after round 1. May be a night for LIVE betting.

Cant outslick the Flick though Gordon did go the power route in rd 1. Maybe not the most natural thing for him.

Jasmine by dec but I guess she could hit a sub. Would be first since her debut in 2019 though.

all that domination and i think she didnt landed any good punch... wmma...

^ was just thinking the same thing. 90% of the round in full mount, threw over 100 strikes and barely did anything against someone who had next to zero defense. looked beyond amateur hr

i'm going to be sick if round 2 or 3 prop doesn't cash for jas man

its like death by 1000 weak shots or if you had you hands tied and were being beaten up by a couple of 5yr olds

oh my god, just finish her already! That's a dead potato on the ground for 2 rounds.

That O1.5 JJ bet was sweaty but glad I took it. Sweat free bet after the clock passed 2:30

Man the odds werent wide enough it seems like. Pricilla just helpless on the ground with anyonw who has certain level of confidence and competence.

Stab on gtd next as Lainesse hasnt been even close to finsihing anyone in ufc and could play it safe.

Dang Lainesse just isnt that good.

rather underwhelming by YL, easy day at the office for SP
LP on his last contract fight for UFC, cant see a re-up in his future....

rather underwhelming by YL, easy day at the office for SP
LP on his last contract fight for UFC, cant see a re-up in his future....

His ufc run hasn't worked out all. KO'ed Brulinson before the run so it means he should be pretty good or at least ufc level but it just hasnt been that way.

3 sub finishes, and fairly likely going to hit a 4th in the next fight. Wish I still had access to 5dimes so I could bet those over/under total sub props.

Back