PBP UFC 297 Strickland vs. Du Plessis: Preliminary Card PBP Discussion - Sat 1/20 at 6:30pm ET / 3:30pm PT

Who Wins?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
This fight is going to answer a ton of questions about both men. I am pumped for it. Hopefully the winner is next for Volk

I would take that anyday of the week.
It is weird how cold is relative to your location.
Canadians are not even sweating temps around 15-20F
Yea, I would not survive in those temps. I'm used to 100+ spring/summers though, been conditioned for the heat.

Allen's personality is criminally underrated imo, he's charming as hell but not at all what the UFC is looking to market atm.

Allen's telling me he's fucking malleable. I love that shit.

Idk man DDP is south African which is basically Canadian as they both bend backwards for the old dead queen... if the trend continues ... he might be in trouble
Wrong

They are Dutch, German and English

Allen gonna derail the hypetrain. He's the best guy at fw after Volk and Holloway

That dude literally yelled Just Bleed lol. Legend.
<{JustBleed}>
Which one of you was it?

Laura's or the Best Stop? Both are good btw. And yes, you need to be in shape for that job. I often wondered why more cops don't wear a good pair of running shoes, like seriously. Lol
Lauras lol i never been to the best stop. Bro we are issued boots and i'm like yall some assholes for making us wear these. During foot pursuits I sound like a fucking moose.

802400-32878371.png

Back