PBP UFC 297 Strickland vs. Du Plessis: Preliminary Card PBP Discussion - Sat 1/20 at 6:30pm ET / 3:30pm PT

Who Wins?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Of course, I haven't been anywhere to eat for a while now though. Since my last neck surgery I've been fucked. I leave for Baton Rouge Monday. They sending me to a Dr that handles complex procedures. I like going to the Best Stop. Lol
Hope it goes well man. I had to slow down eating there. Its so good but I gotta stay in shape lol

When I think of Canadian fighters I tend to think of fighters with a ton of heart and pressure.... I guess these judges like the slick styles that the Merican's are showing tonight.

Hope it goes well man. I had to slow down eating there. Its so good but I gotta stay in shape lol
Laura's or the Best Stop? Both are good btw. And yes, you need to be in shape for that job. I often wondered why more cops don't wear a good pair of running shoes, like seriously. Lol

sly-smile.gif
I done tried to tell you Plat Predictors.

802968-32801352.png

How many more times will they show the DDP Strickland tussle before the main more or less than 4 times

I got Sean still winning the rematch

Strickland still giving on super weird energy. In that walk in they just showed he still looks like a guy who just doesn't want to be here. Dricus loos confident and Strickland looks like a guy who just doesn't want to be here. Might not matter once they hit the cage but it's interesting.
To be fair he looked like that before his walkout with Izzy and everyone pointed it out

There’s no way that’s happening

DDP is going to mow Strickland down
Idk man DDP is south African which is basically Canadian as they both bend backwards for the old dead queen... if the trend continues ... he might be in trouble

Back