UFC 298, Volk versus Topuria PBP

Jazzsports misgraded another wager of mine. This time it was Vera under 19.50 SS. Official ufc stats say 12 SS over total fight.

Last time it was Caio vs Magomedov. I had a bet on Magomedov finishes or wins on the scorecards for round 1. This tool at customer service got snarky with me and told me Mago lost the fight, so I clearly lost my bet. They don't even understand their own props, so I tried to explain. Then he comes at me with significant strikes for round 1, where Caio had a slight edge in numbers. But obviously number of strikes don't tell the whole story, it also depends on the actual impact of the strikes. And it's a freaking mma fight, so SS numbers isn't actual proof, just an indication how the striking part went in a round. They overturned the loss into a win, but since then I've been wary of them.

Edit : They overturned the Vera prop to a win after I started ranting at them in live chat.

Yeah those odds were silly. He hit all the markers of a good dog. I think he beats everyone right now in his weight division.

A super fight with Islam makes sense.

Lol what? So someone who literally just won a belt in there weight class has never defended the belt a super fight with the champ in the weight division above him makes sense lol ok buddy

Lol what? So someone who literally just won a belt in there weight class has never defended the belt a super fight with the champ in the weight division above him makes sense lol ok buddy
, i meant after he cleans the division

Boy Cejudo has nothing for Merab
Sure looked like he had quite a bit for him to me. Rocked him and had about 2 minutes of top time. Won rd 1 on all three scorecards.

Shame he gassed so early. I guess the rumors were true. That +245 ticket was looking pretty good until early rd 2 he started to slow. Got merab at -160 I think live.

Sure looked like he had quite a bit for him to me. Rocked him and had about 2 minutes of top time. Won rd 1 on all three scorecards.

Shame he gassed so early. I guess the rumors were true. That +245 ticket was looking pretty good until early rd 2 he started to slow. Got merab at -160 I think live.
Nice hedge. I was more summarizing after Henry had tapered off and hurt his arm.

Maybe this'll inflate merabs ML in the future but who's beating him really unless he moves to FW.

Nice hedge. I was more summarizing after Henry had tapered off and hurt his arm.

Maybe this'll inflate merabs ML in the future but who's beating him really unless he moves to FW.
I actually think o malley can beat him. Just like he beat aljo. Im not a fan of o malley but he’s quick and has nice footwork. We saw how cejudo was giving him some problems. Merab needs someone to stand right in front of him

I’ll probably play o malley ko rds 1,2 or something at big plus odds

Back