PBP UFC 298: Volkanovski vs. Topuria Preliminary Card PBP Discussion: Sat 2/17 at 6:30pm ET/3:30pm PT

Who Wins?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
OI ❗ ❗ Sounds like a bet to me -.- Changing my pick to Dern - just to show you what is what :cool:
836822-33191478.png
Should bet the Sub a decision seems impossible for her

11a.gif

DEAL!!!!!
Hey Clem, wanted to show you.. one of my cats Chippy was standing outside the door all day earlier and didn't want to come in.. seems like he knows its UFC fights tonight lol, just leave me alone with the TV :D :D so funny how he didn't want to come in, my 3 other cats were all inside and he usually wants to play with them. They say that cats have a sixth sense.. maybe he knew its UFC watching later :p

24058832_1771909539517226_3342625220331314308_n.jpg

Attachments

• 24058832_1771909539517226_3342625220331314308_n.jpg
    24058832_1771909539517226_3342625220331314308_n.jpg
    48.9 KB · Views: 0
He's only 9 months, not long ago he was just a tiny ball on that cat bed, now he's nearly too big for it. My vet thinks he might be some mixed Maine Coon thing, already 6.5 kgs, really peculiar and long hair. He's awesome, a bit of a glutton though lol.
He is gorgeous, sounds like he will grow to be a big cat.. certainly looks like he has some Maine Coon in him, especially if he already weighs that at his age.

Hey Clem, wanted to show you.. one of my cats Chippy was standing outside the door all day earlier and didn't want to come in.. seems like he knows its UFC fights tonight lol, just leave me alone with the TV :D :D so funny how he didn't want to come in, my 3 other cats were all inside and he usually wants to play with them. They say that cats have a sixth sense.. maybe he knew its UFC watching later :p

View attachment 1030028
4 cats ..!
Like ten years ago, I've lived with 3 cats (including a Bengal) and a girl, we got the 3 cats about at the same time, so during a few months, it was really crazy. The girl herself was quite a whirlwind lmao. The thing is we lived in a flat, we had a lot of room, but still, finding room for us 5 in the bed was kinda tricky, especially because the 4 other had a tendency to fall asleep in the middle of the bed in the weirdest positions.
Good times.

4 cats ..!
Like ten years ago, I've lived with 3 cats (including a Bengal) and a girl, we got the 3 cats about at the same time, so during a few months, it was really crazy. The girl herself was quite a whirlwind lmao. The thing is we lived in a flat, we had a lot of room, but still, finding room for us 5 in the bed was kinda tricky, especially because the 4 other had a tendency to fall asleep in the middle of the bed in the weirdest positions.
Good times.
haha sounds like a lot of fun!!. Yeah space is the big problem.. honestly I would have 40 cats if I had a very big house lol.. but 4 is more than enough because I just don't have the space, its not fair on them really. I wish I had a much bigger house.

Chippy is 15 years old now and doesn't play as much as he used too.. he doesn't have the same energy like before, sleeps a lot more. But my other cats have a lot more energy and are naughty :p

Enjoy the fights brother, who you got in the main event?? I am going with Volk by decision and I think Whittaker pieces up Costa

He is gorgeous, sounds like he will grow to be a big cat.. certainly looks like he has some Maine Coon in him, especially if he already weighs that at his age.
Thank you, I think he does know that he's gorgeous, he acts a little entitled sometimes.... ah, who am I fooling, that's just a cat lol. Oh I think I have a picture from just before I got him, wait !

Back