PBP UFC 299: O'Malley vs. Vera 2 Preliminary Card PBP Discussion: Sat. 3/9 at 6pm ET / 3pm PT

Who Wins?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
When I used to sing in bars and had someone request any later Tom Waitts, my throat would hurt for two days. While it's an iconic rasp, hearing how relatively clean his voice used to be really shows you what a shame it was he didn't take care of his chords.
One of those eclectic underrated musical geniuses like Nic Cage or Warren Zevon.

Naw, later Tom Waits FTW :)
His stuff from Swordfishtrombones on is where it’s at, imo. Not that I don’t like his earlier stuff, but the piano-driven stuff I like less. Blue Valentine and Heart Attack and Vine are stellar though.

When I used to sing in bars and had someone request any later Tom Waitts, my throat would hurt for two days. While it's an iconic rasp, hearing how relatively clean his voice used to be really shows you what a shame it was he didn't take care of his chords.
One of those eclectic underrated musical geniuses like Nic Cage or Warren Zevon.

Yeah but that voice is so fucking iconic now. Was a blessing in disguise, we could say.
You took Tom Waits requests? What balls!

To add. Yes! All three of them!

Back