PBP UFC 299: O'Malley vs. Vera 2 Preliminary Card PBP Discussion: Sat. 3/9 at 6pm ET / 3pm PT

Who Wins?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Perfect time to go get some food. Enjoy the 3 next three rounds fellas. I liked the highlight reels to promote the fight showing each fighter throwing a few punches that get blocked, and they're like "This was the best footage we could find"

Thats how you know this is gonna be a barn burner!

I mean you're at the venue?
Oh, no, I just noticed people in the thread talking about it again. Florida is gross, bud. I lived there for about 8 months, almost 20 years ago, will never go back. I'd move to Detroit before going back to Florida. It's like having that constant feeling that something is wrong, but you don't know exactly what, at all times. Like entering the Twilight Zone or something. I'm good lol

Jesus, we just see that dull fight, i complain about rogan giving that guy a post fight interview, i cant wait until the next....and what do we get after a snoozer?

Wmma

Yep, higher card placement than former champion RDA vs #6 lightweight. Does anyone really give a flying fuck about Marcy Barber vs "Blonde Fighter"?

Back