UFC 300 already better than 297

The 300 backlash is fucking insane lmao

- three former champions who have all been champion within the last year-ish

- arguably the three most entertaining fighters in their respective divisions: Charles, jiri, zhang

- aljo, former multi time defending champion, debuting at a new weight class

- the first china vs china title fight to further tap into the massive market

- one of the biggest prospects in mma history (bo) & at least he’s fighting someone who’s coming off a crazy highlight finish

And that’s only 5 fights announced

The further a card is away, the less we know about all the fights on it. We barely know half the fights on UFC 300 and people are already losing their shit over it lol, be patient. It's January and the card isn't until April.
Or....tell us the fights so some of us have a reason to make a trip to see it in person.

The further a card is away, the less we know about all the fights on it. We barely know half the fights on UFC 300 and people are already losing their shit over it lol, be patient. It's January and the card isn't until April.

Don't tell us to be patient. We're the consumers and have a right to express our opinions. Although the majority of us stream, we do pour money in from time to time and deserve to express our dissatisfaction.

- arguably the three most entertaining fighters in their respective divisions: Charles, jiri, zhang

- one of the biggest prospects in mma history (bo) & at least he’s fighting someone who’s coming off a crazy highlight finish

I dont think anyones hating on the prelims and main card non-title fights, its the meh nature of the so far announced headlining fights. To make matters worse there doesnt seem to be any good options left for the main fight unless they dig up Brocks or Rondas bones somewhere.

But there’s no Brock, Ronda, or GSP. It’s an outrage!!

I dont think anyones hating on the prelims and main card non-title fights, its the meh nature of the so far announced headlining fights. To make matters worse there doesnt seem to be any good options left for the main fight unless they dig up Brocks or Rondas bones somewhere.
You need 0-2 in her last two, spent the last half decade in pro wrestling Rhonda, or 0-2 + a NC in his last three, spent the last half decade in pro wrestling brock to make this a good card?

It’s pretty obvious people just want a big name garbage side show fight for the name value at this point

You need 0-2 in her last two, spent the last half decade in pro wrestling Rhonda, or 0-2 + a NC in his last three, spent the last half decade in pro wrestling brock to make this a good card?

It’s pretty obvious people just want a big name garbage side show fight for the name value at this point

I didn’t communicate that well, I meant the only option they seemingly have left to make this shit sell is to dig up old stars.

Not trying to say I like that option, I actually hate that option lmao

I didn’t communicate that well, I meant the only option they seemingly have left to make this shit sell is to dig up old stars.

Not trying to say I like that option, I actually hate that option lmao
Yeah fully agree

The rate it’s going it won’t top 500k buys

Back