UFC 300 card - Rate it

What do you rate it at?

• Total voters
5/10 for ruining it with a women's co-main. zzzzz

It’s going to be a great card, no huge main event but it is deep, gonna be fun

An Interesting 6.

Low imagination UFC pushing name-familiarity on this Card.

Not Epic.

8/10 - got some crazy awesome stuff with Oliveira-Tsarukyan being the people's main event. The official main event is decent but not the best

Max-Gaethje actively brings the value of the card down in my opinion, I hate that matchup

9/10. The fights are tremendous. The only reason it isn't a 10 is because it has no stars.

Thought I heard the bald one say they’re still adding one more fight as well

It's very good but doesn't feel special. Not having a huge main event and the co-main being for a fake belt really hurts.

8/10

It’s obviously amazing just missing that special someone

Its good but lacks the big personality that sets the hype through the roof or a really big fight. Something of a dream fight status.

PPV main card 6.5 or 7. If we are talking about 2 women's fights and a Justin vs Max fight that I don't feel the need to watch. Would rather Max just get ready for Merab than be a just bleed punching bag.

Full event 9.5 - card has great depth on the prelims, but too many women fights and nothing that's can't miss.

298 and 299 are better PPVs
Theres only one womens fight on main card. I think its been confirmed Kayla-Holly is in prelims?
And you probably mean Ilya for Max and now Id have to agree with that.

If all 3 title fights go the distance the event is going to be an extra two hours long.

It's really missing some star power, not gonna be hyped as I was for 100 or 200.

Plus the new era UFC just doesn't do the same for me anymore.
Miss the old Joe, Goldie, Face the Pain, etc...

I can understand to some degree being disappointed given the hype and expectations set. But in no way is this an average or worse card. If you really think that, then the vast majority of cards must be utter shit to you. To the point I don’t understand why you’d even bother watching or posting here.

Jamahal Hill is in the f'n Main-Event FFS

Dude isn't even a certified LHW fighter.

He just fell into this bizarre opportunity after the UFC stripped Jiri prematurely, and Ankalaev and Jan fought to a draw for the vacant title.

Jamahal was the only ranked guy available. That too, his ranking came by way of beating a Thiago Santos who was 1-4 in his last fights. Santos literally got booted by the UFC after losing to Hill.

Hill beat an older Glover in his retirement fight. That's fair. But that's it.

Dude had to get surgery right after. He's returning from major surgery to fight a very dangerous opponent in Alex. That too in the MAIN-EVENT of a milestone event like UFC 300.

It's just f'n insane. The casuals are posing like they are hardcore fans by praising this fight as a legit championship fight... and ironically they are calling people who don't like it 'casual'.

Jamahal Hill is not a main-event fighter on any given Sunday.
That being said, I hope he ruins all of UFCs plans by taking Alex down and holding him there for 5 rounds like Stipe did to Ngannou in their first fight.

Back