UFC 300 is getting closer

the-bronze-mma-img-20200904-201314-386.jpg

How close is it really though? With the amount of FN cards they're pumping out these days it's looking like it won't be until March or April of next year at least.

With that being said, if Volk gets a successful title defence in against Illia and Islam beats Charles, I definitely see the rematch taking place at 300.

Now only few more events to go and we have UFC 300.
With the current schedule, 300 would happen in Feb or March,right ?
What fights you expect to see on the main card?
well.... approx April.

we've got around 7months of UFC events. Probably 20 events or something to go (all events, not just PPVs).

Usual suspects will appear on UFC 300.
I would like Volkanovski on it.
Blanchfield would be good.
Kevin Holland would be good
Pereira would be good
Jones if the lazy dude still can be persuaded to fight
Weili Zhang would be quite likely.
Gaethje is box-office, and I hope Topuria is on the card too.
wouldnt surprise me if Aspinall and Gane are on it.
No doubt Chandler will be on it because he is UFC's Golden-Boy and whatever he wants, he gets.
Sean Strickland is, paradoxically, a rising star, the UFC simply just haven't quite realized that yet, but they will. Put him on UFC300.
various others.

- Not Adesanya, he is a has-been (I like it when a UFC-plan falls flat on its face eg. in Sydney) and has now been exposed (lost 2 of his last 3 fights and was losing the 3rd before he caught Pereira with a shot). Plus we still have the gynocomastia present, how very odd..........
- Not Barber she is no good and has a v bad God complex plus there's the black-belt instructor lie and debacle (those that know, know).
- Not Mcgregor please, his time is over and he's no good as a fighter having won ONE fight in the last 6 or 7 years. And that was against Cerrone who rather suspiciously just stood there and let McG hit him. Hmmmm!
plus the UFC aren't stupid enough to 'waste' a v big name like the little pretend-fighter Irishman on a card like UFC300 which will sell v well without him.

Last edited:
Main event
Charles vs conor
Jon Jones vs aspinall
Islam vs volk 2
Max Holloway vs poirer
Alex pereira vs jiri

Dana vs. Tito

Colby vs. Strickland for a unification bout with O'Malley as the co

-Conor vs Chandler headline
-Ronda comeback fight as co main
Pereira vs Adensanya for the belt at lhw