PBP UFC 300 - Pereira vs. Hill Preliminary Card PBP Discussion: Sat. 4 / 13 at 6pm ET / 3pm PT

Who Wins?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Calling it now Holly Holm lays down her gloves center cage win or lose 2night. I saw it in her eyes and manner when she stepped on the scale at ceremonials. Touching her heart stretching it to the screaming crowd trying to hold back tears, the signs of a woman soaking it all in one last time.
Agreed. But what will she do next? o_O Didn't she dump her man since he wanted kids, but she refused to stop fighting for even 9 months. Seems kinda dedicated to the fight life. BKFC HOLLY? O_O

While true the Florida Gator would eat both at the same time. With hilarious ease

b7463eec3df756eb67cd8fdb57e89fdd.jpg
albert-basketball.jpg

@Poirierfan and @helax mates with some dodgy fellas I have to say @Arqueto :eek: <lol>

Agreed. But what will she do next? o_O Didn't she dump her man since he wanted kids, but she refused to stop fighting for even 9 months. Seems kinda dedicated to the fight life. BKFC HOLLY? O_O

I hope she put enough away to be comfortable, I don't want to see her take any more physical abuse. I'm sure Dana can find some sort of mma ambassador job for her to do, I tink my girl has options, I'm a long time fan.

I am ready for the nexus.

@senri the marination is complete.

My slab is ready let us taste in all it's glory. The NEXUS will saturate all over our delicious wet flesh, the skin will glisten with beauty and we shall masticate in elation.

AhFEUfhr9afre9argha;iugufraregsfreyapfgvrediagrehgia

OHHH SHIT! THIS IS IT! THE TIME HAS FINALLY COME! WHAT A CARD! UFC 300

<{Joewithit}>

BRING IT ON!! :eek:

Yes Mr. Bro, allow your cortex to swell in excitement. Take in the gorged tightness that you sense as your dendrites pulse and throb with each realization of the perception of reality heightened in all planes. All aspects inferring your humanity becomes sensitive, even to the touch.... Take it in when the moment starts because it will be at that very moment where you become absolutely delicious, a primer before beautification process if you will.... I will assuage you towards The Nexus, the chaos will put you in the right path.... We will be there waiting....

Back