PBP UFC 300 - Pereira vs. Hill Preliminary Card PBP Discussion: Sat. 4 / 13 at 6pm ET / 3pm PT

Who Wins?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
@Luthien @helax look at little bro rogany posting his dinosaur again. He's starting again.

It disgusts me greatly thinking what those 2 are getting up to together

thinking-cat.gif
80c551f5ebe782cb35505b638d95eb2e.gif

I'll be totally honest last few UFC Apex cards have become really hard to watch for me, its just so hard to focus and concentrate on it all when there is zero atmosphere, and no energy, its so flat and so many medicore fighters. I honestly feel like I'm staring at a church graveyard, it sure sounds like one, its really sad.

But this event has got my hyped and excited again, such a great card and so many good matchups!! and actual real human beings in attendance!!. This was the entire point I loved MMA.. because it got me excited and it meant something, such a refreshing change from Apex.

Calling it now Holly Holm lays down her gloves center cage win or lose 2night. I saw it in her eyes and manner when she stepped on the scale at ceremonials. Touching her heart stretching it to the screaming crowd trying to hold back tears, the signs of a woman soaking it all in one last time.
I got that feeling as well.

People always say this, unfortunately I haven't ever read a book in my life besides the ones I was forced to read in school. Lol, I grew up trapping nutria and hunting dinosaurs - hoot. Lol, I'm allergic to books.
What about a book that is about trapping nutria and hunting dinosaurs :) Maybe you'd like that!

People always say this, unfortunately I haven't ever read a book in my life besides the ones I was forced to read in school. Lol, I grew up trapping nutria and hunting alligator ffs. Lol, I'm allergic to books.
If you didn't throw rocks at gators and snakes and have secret hideouts in the woods you didn't live. Did I steal bricks from a construction site in 3rd grade and have no moral thoughts yes. I also hated a turtle because if you live on the bayou the turtles will fuck up your fishing. But my dad was a big science fiction man. And he would give me classics to read.

Back