PBP UFC 300 - Pereira vs. Hill Preliminary Card PBP Discussion: Sat. 4 / 13 at 6pm ET / 3pm PT

Who Wins?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Should be a bloodbath. Gaethje was sloppy in 2017-2018 maybe was valid. I can't shit on Gaethje. Max using elbows or showing Gaethje something new might help. There is so much tape on Max by now and Gaethje.
Prime Max would make that 2017-2018 Alvarez and Poirier fights look mild for the amount of damage Gaethje took.

I'm a big Gaethje shill at this point I guess but man he really sucked as anything outside of brawler then.

Holloway is being way under estimated and Gaethje way over estimated.

Lets all remember Holloway is a long time champion and has never ever been knocked out or finished with strikes, and is very proven. Gaethje is only 8-4 in UFC.. its hardly anything amazing and even some of those wins he was close to losing and out on his feet. Gaethje is sloppy, and Holloway is very accurate and fast. Holloway has a much better record in UFC.. I think he is being way under estimated here. I will be surprised if he doesn't win a Unanimous decision
Max does look thicker imo unlike when he fought Poirier.

@Paynebringer
images

My gal pal & little sis, as awkward as it may be... (Feeling like Deep South family)

Yeah he is a great guy and a gentleman. I'll be upset if he doesn't win. I hope he chokes Green out. War Miller!!!!

I'd not be shocked if Miller puts him out cold after Bobby suffered one of the most brutal KO's I've ever seen just 4 months ago. That was Henderson-Bisping level brutality

Back