PBP UFC 300 - Pereira vs. Hill Preliminary Card PBP Discussion: Sat. 4 / 13 at 6pm ET / 3pm PT

Who Wins?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Hate to say it, but that's a GREAT time to call it a career Jim.

Nice little hot streak at the end, made it to UFC 300, no major injuries. This should be it.

The chances of getting on another hot streak is slim, and getting a title shot is nil. The performances are going start going downhill sometime soon, now's the time, imo.
Ehh he could get on another heater as long as he is fighting contender series guys. Green is just such a massive step up from anyone miller has fought in the past 3 or so years and it showed

IN! Also we're not even done with the second fight and I can't stand Joe's commentary.

"ITS TIIIIIGHT, .SLOWWW COOKKING"

I prefere DC to Joe now, and DC is the lowest quality commentator in the UFC

I know your feels bro. Jim is still a legend..

hollyweencandy-sad-cat.gif
I had it 30-16 for Miller, but judges seem way off again

EAmr-PAWsAEoiWR.jpg

Man, I really hope Andrade still has it, with the angry lesbian energy. Got my money on her but betting on WMMA always feels so wrong and random.

Jim took that beating like a man.
The man has fought professionally for 15 or so years and has never broken a bone or been injured badly. I’m sure he’ll be a-10 again in a few weeks, again.

Guy is fucking built different. I did two jiu jitsu classes in a row and barely made it to my apartment, shower and to the couch. I never had a major injury either, but I don’t get punched and kicked for living, for fucks sake

<28>

Ehh he could get on another heater as long as he is fighting contender series guys. Green is just such a massive step up from anyone miller has fought in the past 3 or so years and it showed
I think he stated he didn't plan to retire here(might be wrong). Although that could change after a beating like that. If he dosen't put him on the Arlovski retirement tour

Back