PBP UFC 300 - Pereira vs. Hill Preliminary Card PBP Discussion: Sat. 4 / 13 at 6pm ET / 3pm PT

Who Wins?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Aljo going for comfortable win to establish himself at 145. Borning yes but yeah.
Kattar need to start landing some solid shots get Aljo nervous maybe flying knee

“World championship caliber”

Joe is getting them all in this fight
" OHH Sterling is the most human being of all assassins in the biggest food chain of this oh so tight division in the GOAT UFC "

JCI4.gif

You think they're not letting her sauce on purpose? Remember Jon Jones and Izzy growing tits?
She's a two time Olympian she must be real good at covering it up. She been tested for 10 years with Olympic testing methods and I wish Rogan would shut up about it. I hope Kayla listens to Rogan commentary during her fight because she will quickly learn Rogan not her friend. That being said Holly was exposed for not being able to stop being taken down. Holly is and still is one dimensional Kayla trains with Amanda Nunes and she is her best friend. Amanda was asked who would she not want to fight and right away Kayla was the name is stated.

If one person who has the playbook on pretty much every one in the UFC woman's division is Kayla. Kayla very likely the best trained woman in the division and it's not even close. Marti Malloy and I are friends and Marti is by far the closest to Kayla and I warned her about the comments that Kayla will get from UFC fans. Kayla had huge decision to get in the UFC because they where not going to give her the biggest fights featherweight. Marti had been toying with fighting in the UFC as Marti is also a two time Olympian and I told her she was better off avoiding MMA because of the fan base.

Its not healthy for her to cut down to this weight class for long and she is getting older to be cutting down this much. She's is a natural 155 lbs so dropping nearly 20 lbs is going to be very unhealthy for her overtime.

Aljo doing what he does best. I get the the disappointment that it's a grind, but Kattar can't stop him thus far.

Back