PBP UFC 300 - Pereira vs. Hill Preliminary Card PBP Discussion: Sat. 4 / 13 at 6pm ET / 3pm PT

Who Wins?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Had a good response on the last chemo drug they put me on,
Had a really good scan a couple months ago
Just on a break now, moving into a new apartment at the end of the month

Then start on another chemo when I feel like it, but getting to not many drug options left now. Only a handful left to try.
:( Wishing you the best dude don't know you or anything but yeah better days fingers crossed

I love Jiri. Everyone should, how can you not? But that burn Rakić threw about Jiri becoming a samurai after reading 50 pages of a book his trainer gave him (while the video shows jiri messing around with a katana like a YouTube neckbeard) is one of the greatest burns of all time and sadly 100% true

Still. War jiti of course

The extreme earnestness with which Jiri does it is what sells the gimmick.

Hopefully someone dies in this

<{JustBleed}>

they announced abu dhabi in october. Unless Islam fights in the next month or two I don't see him making the turnaround
Parts of the Middle East could present problems for promotions given the current state of affairs.
Hopefully this shit dies down.

Had a good response on the last chemo drug they put me on,
Had a really good scan a couple months ago
Just on a break now, moving into a new apartment at the end of the month

Then start on another chemo when I feel like it, but getting to not many drug options left now. Only a handful left to try.
Beat wishes mon.

Pulling for Jiri just because he is the more exciting fighter, historically. I could see Rakic controlling the standup from a distance though.
Rakic is a championship level fighter skill wise and is one of the biggest LHWS out there.. but he is too gunshy.

Back