PBP UFC 300 - Pereira vs. Hill Preliminary Card PBP Discussion: Sat. 4 / 13 at 6pm ET / 3pm PT

Who Wins?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Great fight. Very good showing by Rakic, looked like he could more than hang with any other top guy. Jiri did extremely well, but I'm just scared by the openings that are just fully on display, even despite his overall ability and results. He stays at the top of the division, but I don't think showed he's gonna do anything different should a Pereira rematch happen

Insanity...Rakic was dominating the standup with technique, just *murdered* both of Jiri's legs and landed many punches...but Jiri just ate it all and pulled that out of his ass. Unbelievable toughness and power.

The weird part is that you still leave thinking 'Jiri is not that good'.

I hate stoppages like that. Rakic was still fighting to escape I would have liked it to go a little longer not a bad stoppage but damn these dudes were laying it all out there let him try to persevere

Jiri's game isn't sophisticated enough to be the best, not even in a low depth division like 205lbs.

Seems like such a waste of talent. With some respect for fundamentals he could really improve.

Back