UFC 300: Pereira vs. Hill

Im changing my pick, I think Pereira gonna get the KO. I just seen Hill like a fanboy ask Alex for an autograph🤣 wtf kinda shit is this.

Where are you getting that Rakic will be 30 lbs heavier LOL? That seems...very extreme and not plausible.

Also, Rose won the rematch. Andrade slammed her in the first fight.

Fig 20 lbs heavier too? Dude...
Im talking about the walk around weight. Not the actual weight. After Rakic rehydrates he will have 30 pound advantage

Where are you getting that Rakic will be 30 lbs heavier LOL? That seems...very extreme and not plausible.

Also, Rose won the rematch. Andrade slammed her in the first fight.

Fig 20 lbs heavier too? Dude...
Also Turner is 50 pounds heavier... he is for sure the bigger guy but 50 pounds does sound like a bit to much.

Im talking about the walk around weight. Not the actual weight. After Rakic rehydrates he will have 30 pound advantage

He won't. Not even close. They'll both rehydrate. I've cut weight plenty of times, I know how it works. I do think Rakic is a little bigger, probably will rehydrate to something like 225-230. Jiri likely is in the 220 lb range on fight nights. That's just going on the eye test. None of us can really know exactly but Jiri cuts to 205 too so obviously he's gonna be heavier than at the weigh in too.

He won't. Not even close. They'll both rehydrate. I've cut weight plenty of times, I know how it works. I do think Rakic is a little bigger, probably will rehydrate to something like 225-230. Jiri likely is in the 220 lb range on fight nights. That's just going on the eye test. None of us can really know exactly but Jiri cuts to 205 too so obviously he's gonna be heavier than at the weigh in too.
What if Jiri actually comes in lighter for his fights?

He weighs 245 lb compared to Jiri 220.So i was wrong but thats still 25 pound difference, almost 30 pounds. Thats gonna be huge in the wrestling

Also Turner is 50 pounds heavier... he is for sure the bigger guy but 50 pounds does sound like a bit to much.
I said almost 50 pounds which is true. Turner is a welterweight and Moicano is featherweight. But in reality, we all know that Turner is a middleweight. Hes a middleweight thats cutting to LW

Fig will perform very good without the 10 pound weight cut and he’ll also have a twenty pound advantage over Cody. He is a natural flyweight so him losing to Kai is embarrassing. Fig’s age is not a problem
FIGUEIREDO BY KNOCKOUT

Green looked washed against Tony which is why he was a big underdog against Dawson. And now he’s coming off a brutal loss. Miller already won in UFC 100 and 200. He will win again at UFC 300
MILLER BY DECISION

Andrade is going to win by being stronger and having a grappling/experience edge. She slammed Rose on her head and broke her nose in the rematch. Marina is a frail weak little girl. Andrade will push her to the ground and maul her
ANDRADE BY DECISION

Turner will have almost 50 pound advantage over Moicano come fight night. Moicano doesn’t have the takedown entries of Gamrot. This fight will remain standing and Moicano is gonna get slept
TURNER BY KNOCKOUT

Lopes is going to win because Yusuff has bad defense and he is very easy to fool. Lopes is a trickster and his skill level is around Evloev
LOPES BY SUBMISSION

Harrison is going to maul Holm and I like the plus money inside the distance
HARRISON BY SUBMISSION

Sterling is going to outwrestle Kattar. Kattar can catch him but it’s very unlikely in my opinion. Size-wise I don’t think will be a problem at all. Kattar doesn’t have the striking finesse of Omalley, not even close. He will be better prepared for this fight
STERLING BY DECISION

Rakic will have a 30 pound advantage over Jiri. I’ve seen Reyes outwrestle Jiri and Dolloway leg kick him. Stylistically this is a good fight for Rakic. He’s a strong wrestler with good kicks. He has high IQ and fights very smart. Jiri has been figured out and his mystique is gone. I also know that Serbians are very strong, not just physically but mentally. I’m not worried about the layoff and injury. We have seen Aspinall come back better than ever
RAKIC BY DECISION

Bo takes him down and submits him. Ive seen Dumas outwrestle Brundage. There is value in Nickal by submission in round one
NICKAL BY SUBMISSION

Tsarukyan is going to takedown Oliveira and maul him. Outside of a lucky punch, Arman will win this fight. I think the difference will be Armans willingness to take this fight to the ground. This will be a changing of the guard
TSARUKYAN BY DECISION

Gaethje is old and has taken a lot of damage. Holloway is the best boxer in the UFC. There’s a reason people say “The Blessed is Best.” Gaethje looked awful in the Fiziev fight and Max is bigger and way better than Fiziev. Gaethje also has overrated power and I’ve seen him get finished by Alvarez and Poirier. Holloway did better against Poirier around this time (2018-2019)
HOLLOWAY BY KNOCKOUT

They are both strikers but Zhang has a grappling edge. But sometimes fighters don’t wrestle when they have the grappling advantage. I’m not very confident, I think there is value in underdog
ZHANG BY DECISION

Pereira is almost 40 and we’ve seen him get KO’d in the ufc octagon. Jamahal is the fresher, younger, new generation fighter. He has a granite chin and he’s improving at a rapid pace
HILL BY KNOCKOUT

50 lbs lol 😅

He weighs 245 lb compared to Jiri 220.So i was wrong but thats still 25 pound difference, almost 30 pounds. Thats gonna be huge in the wrestling

Where are you seeing that he rehydrates and adds 40 lbs in a day? Are you getting confused with what he says he walks around at? Those are 2 different things.

I'm guessing Rakic walks around, out of camp, at 245. Drops weight as he gets into fight shape, cuts the last lbs with dehydration, then adds 20 lbs or so back on between the weigh in and fight. Back when I had to cut weight a lot of times we just weighed in same day so I can't say I know too much from my own experience in terms of the one day between but going from 205 to 245 in a day just by eating and drinking seems extremely unlikely.

I need to rewatch Xiaonan's fights but I don't remember her being as overmatched skill wise as the odds seem to say she is. Feel like this is way closer than the odds are showing.

I need to rewatch Xiaonan's fights but I don't remember her being as overmatched skill wise as the odds seem to say she is. Feel like this is way closer than the odds are showing.
The shadow of that Esparza fight looms large, she made Carla look like a vicious GnP monster. She won against Dern, but whenever Dern managed to get on top, which I think happened twice (round 2 and 5) Yan looked extremely vulnerable. Zhang is a fighter with a much more cohesive mma game, much better athlete, with superior TD's than Dern, so it seems pretty obvious to me she has a clear route to a win here.

The shadow of that Esparza fight looms large, she made Carla look like a vicious GnP monster. She won against Dern, but whenever Dern managed to get on top, which I think happened twice (round 2 and 5) Yan looked extremely vulnerable. Zhang is a fighter with a much more cohesive mma game, much better athlete, with superior TD's than Dern, so it seems pretty obvious to me she has a clear route to a win here.
If yan stuffs tds early that live line will tighten up quick, but yea she could potentially earn her price tag

If yan stuffs tds early that live line will tighten up quick, but yea she could potentially earn her price tag

Really unlikely she stays off her back imo. Unlike Dern, Weili has terrific striking that she blends into her TD's very well. Extremely athletic and strong. Just straight ragdolled Lemos who's a big girl for the weight class.
Meme KO for Yan is most likely way she wins imo, Rose caught Weili so of course it's possible. But Yan having enough sustained success to win rounds seems REALLY unlikely.

Pereira def. Hill via TKO (leg kicks and punch)
Weili def. Yan via DEC (unanimous)
Holloway def. Gaethje via TKO (punches)
Oliveira def. Tsarukyan via KO (punches)
Nickal def. Brundage via SUB (choke)

Rakic def. Prochazka via DEC (unanimous)
Sterling def. Kattar via DEC (unanimous)
Harrison def. Holm via SUB (choke)
Lopes def. Yusuff via KO (punch)

Moicano def. Turner via SUB (choke)
Rodriguez def. Andrade via TKO (knees)
Miller def. Green via TKO (punches)
Garbrandt def. Figueiredo via DEC (split)
Is this MMA gurus Sherdog account?

This card is tougher than I had been expecting. So... props might save things.

-arman/oliv under is good, or a finish
-jiri is a good underdog, rakic coming off injury and layoff
-3/4 fights with guy/girl changing weight class i'm picking the bigger fighter (taking smaller fig over cody)

Back