UFC 300 Play-By-Play

Cody finding some good shots and landing much more volume. Fig started to come alive at the very late, but I think he's gonna have to go full grapple mode going forward.
1-0 Cody

Good adjustments/grappling by Fig.

I got Green on the next one, with a slight hedge with Miller by Sub.

Fig down.. need green and jiri tonight.

Seeing Figgy score less than 90 points at 9100 salary on Dk gives me hope.

I hate green, but Miller is too old... trap fight to bet

Everyone was thinking Cody was going to grapple. Figgy is definitely in the leader seat for 300k so far. Almost smarter to try to secure subs with these savages on the card

Always sucks to see your guy win but not hitting the prop you chose.

Miller started strong, I think Green's got the range and timing down now though

That was a fun round.
1-0 Green.
Miller had some moments, but Green landed more + solid dmg. Green needs to avoid the spinning shit though.

Miller hurts green multiple times, but still the dog?

They kept saying "it's 1-1" which I don't agree with. You could make an argument for Miller winning the first, but I'm pretty sure it's 2-0 Green.
That second round was big for Green.
I think Miller needs to pull out something big in this one.

Everyone was thinking Cody was going to grapple. Figgy is definitely in the leader seat for 300k so far. Almost smarter to try to secure subs with these savages on the card

Lol leader seat u don't say it was the first fight

Bobby should be arrested for not finishing this fight. I said prefight in the official thread Bobby should be -350 at least and he looked -500. Jim landed a couple big shots but that was it really.

Bobby should be arrested for not finishing this fight. I said prefight in the official thread Bobby should be -350 at least and he looked -500. Jim landed a couple big shots but that was it really.
He got hurt like 5 times and you think he looked -500?

Almost lost a decision

Back