UFC 300 Play-By-Play

Yeah, awful. First round was the RNC I think, 2nd or 3rd was the arm triangle choke. So close to hitting. I had Zhang sub, ITD, and under 4.5, that shit just hurts.

For Max/JG I had different ITD bets, Max by tko(decision = no score) @+330 odds, Fight ITD, but also a couple of $100 bets on under 4.5 across 3 bookies. I guess it would have been worse if it went to a decision. But that fight is a perfect example that there is a world inside that second of difference. Max breaking JG's nose at the last second of the first round, and the out cold ko at the last second of the fight. That's why I get so annoyed when people high-five each other constantly during the fight or take the last 10 seconds of the round off, it's just so many missed opportunities.

I thought the under 4.5 was a great bet because I thought JG would possibly burn himself out for a finish and Max would slowly suffocate him with volume a la Kattar and Ortega (possibly even getting hurt at the start but surviving). And it would also take into account a possible JG finish. 5 rounds against either fighter is a dangerous prospect, either you get stopped by brute force, or by a war of attrition.
Agreed on all counts. Still a great card overall. Hope everyone made some money.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jahmaltheknight
Back