UFC 300 Potential Line Up: My Last/Best Guess Before They Announce It (JUST FOR FUN)

Siver!

Spinning Back Kick Belt
Platinum Member
Reaction score
Main Card:

UFC Lightweight Championship Fight: Islam Makhachev © vs Charles Oliveira II

I’m not a fan of this headlining an event like 300, it just isn’t anywhere near significant enough, but I think it’s the best they have at this moment. I don’t think the matchmaking and build has been nearly good enough, but it’s a fully fledged title fight and one they already wanted to run. Chances are high.

UFC Strawweight Championship Fight: Weili Zhang © vs Tatiana Suarez

The UFC has been super cold on a Zhang-Xiaonan fight, most likely with this show in mind. Zhang is obviously going to be on it, but she needs an international opponent rather than China vs China which can easily wait for another day.

UFC Flyweight Championship Fight: Alexa Grasso © vs Valentina Shevchenko III

Dana already confirmed this fight, so it’s probably at 300?

Lightweight Fight: Conor McGregor vs Michael Chandler

Winner will face Islam-Charles II. Serious doubts this fight actually happens even if booked, though. I’m guessing Conor wouldn’t want a 25 minute fight, which eliminates him from a top billing.

UFC Welterweight Bout: Gilbert Burns vs Dustin Poirier

Real possibility this is a UFC 300 fight at welterweight.

UFC Bantamweight Fight: Merab Dvalishvili vs Henry Cejudo

“This hinges on 5 rounds” might be a sign all of the fights on the main card are 5 rounds, but that’s a good way to ensure this card actually sucks. Let’s hope they don’t go that way.

UFC Prelims:

UFC Middleweight Fight: Robert Whittaker vs Kamaru Usman

It’s the right fight for name value, but it might low key suck to be honest – but it has to separate Merab-Henry and Weili-Tatiana just to appease fans of bigger fighters.

UFC Light Heavyweight Fight: Jan Blachowicz vs Aleksandar Rakic

Simple rebook.

UFC Bantamweight Fight: Miesha Tate vs Holly Holm

We’ll pretend this fight matters, but even if it doesn’t, it’s a good fight for name value.

UFC Bantamweight Fight: Petr Yan vs Song Yadong

It’s going to feel like it had build up as it was already booked

UFC Fight Pass Prelims:

UFC Heavyweight Fight: Serghei Spivac vs Rodrigo Nascimento

You can sell this as 2 big heavyweights ‘too big’ to be on a prelim

UFC Strawweight Fight: Jessica Andrade vs Amanda Ribas

This would have a big fight feel to it, despite being kinda expendable.

UFC Lightweight Fight: Jalin Turner vs Benoit St Denis

Dana said something about “you will lose your mind over the first prelim”. Let’s go with that vibe.

Here is what will happe for 300 (Introduciton of 165 division, so can fight for a belt)
1. Connor's Last UFC fight. vs. TBD,
2. Jon Jones will fight, vs. TBD
3. A freak show fight. Brock, Rhonda, etc.
4. Khabib return, GSP return, for another freak show fight
5. Jake/ Logan Paul vs someone like cmpunk. It will happen. Prime is a major sponsor.

Last edited:
Make the Bork fight. Bring DC's old ass back to the cage. Both men can go over 300 lbs.

Main Card:

UFC Lightweight Championship Fight: Islam Makhachev © vs Charles Oliveira II

I’m not a fan of this headlining an event like 300, it just isn’t anywhere near significant enough, but I think it’s the best they have at this moment. I don’t think the matchmaking and build has been nearly good enough, but it’s a fully fledged title fight and one they already wanted to run. Chances are high.

UFC Strawweight Championship Fight: Weili Zhang © vs Tatiana Suarez

The UFC has been super cold on a Zhang-Xiaonan fight, most likely with this show in mind. Zhang is obviously going to be on it, but she needs an international opponent rather than China vs China which can easily wait for another day.

UFC Flyweight Championship Fight: Alexa Grasso © vs Valentina Shevchenko III

Dana already confirmed this fight, so it’s probably at 300?

Lightweight Fight: Conor McGregor vs Michael Chandler

Winner will face Islam-Charles II. Serious doubts this fight actually happens even if booked, though. I’m guessing Conor wouldn’t want a 25 minute fight, which eliminates him from a top billing.

UFC Welterweight Bout: Gilbert Burns vs Dustin Poirier

Real possibility this is a UFC 300 fight at welterweight.

UFC Bantamweight Fight: Merab Dvalishvili vs Henry Cejudo

“This hinges on 5 rounds” might be a sign all of the fights on the main card are 5 rounds, but that’s a good way to ensure this card actually sucks. Let’s hope they don’t go that way.

UFC Prelims:

UFC Middleweight Fight: Robert Whittaker vs Kamaru Usman

It’s the right fight for name value, but it might low key suck to be honest – but it has to separate Merab-Henry and Weili-Tatiana just to appease fans of bigger fighters.

UFC Light Heavyweight Fight: Jan Blachowicz vs Aleksandar Rakic

Simple rebook.

UFC Bantamweight Fight: Miesha Tate vs Holly Holm

We’ll pretend this fight matters, but even if it doesn’t, it’s a good fight for name value.

UFC Bantamweight Fight: Petr Yan vs Song Yadong

It’s going to feel like it had build up as it was already booked

UFC Fight Pass Prelims:

UFC Heavyweight Fight: Serghei Spivac vs Rodrigo Nascimento

You can sell this as 2 big heavyweights ‘too big’ to be on a prelim

UFC Strawweight Fight: Jessica Andrade vs Amanda Ribas

This would have a big fight feel to it, despite being kinda expendable.

UFC Lightweight Fight: Jalin Turner vs Benoit St Denis

Dana said something about “you will lose your mind over the first prelim”. Let’s go with that vibe.
I doubt any of the fighters you have in the prelims fight there. They are not gonna have that much name value the whole way down the card.

I feel like the first prelim may be Tate versus Holm or Bizmo Funyuns vs. Mike Tyson.

A rematch where the first fight was one sided dominance, 2 WMMA fights, washed up Conor vs past prime Chandler, two older guys Burns/Poirier who'll never likely be in the title picture again.

That main card would be horrible tbh, especially since most don't follow and enjoy watching WMMA

Last edited:
Jones vs Stipe (Small chance)

Strickland/DDP Winner vs Khamzat (could move to 299 and replace with WW title fight in the even whatshisname is due to fight)

Islam vs Gaethje

Alex Pereira vs Jamahal Hill (Or Ankaleav/Walker Winner if Hill is still injured)

Grasso vs Weili women's super fight (WSW)

McGregor vs Chandler (Only non title fight and the only way to not have McGregor headline)

------Prelims------

Charles Oliveira vs Arman Tsarukyan

Derrick Lewis vs Rozenstruik

Marvin Vettori vs Brendan Allen

Kevin Holland vs Sean Brady

Aljo vs Sandhagen

Moreno vs Kape/Nicolau Winner

---Early Prelims---

Bo Nickal vs Chris Curtis

Jim Miller vs TBD

Benoit Saint Denis vs Dariush

Clay Guida vs TBD

I can tell you one thing.

Islam-Oliviera wont headline this card. Especially if Conor is on the card.

This one is for casuals. Even if it hurts Dana and his pink and black heart -he is going to have to dig deep in his pockets for this one.

This to me would make me the most excited to watch 300 if I had a choice:

Jon Jones vs Stipe
Connor vs Aldo 2
Nunes vs Cyborg 2
Jake Paul vs Diaz
GSP vs Silva (I know they are old)
Triple C vs MM

Back