UFC 300 was unreal

TerraRayzing

Little eagle soars again
@Brown
Reaction score
Other events might have better fights and moments but 300 was something special. Everything inside the cage felt amplified because it was 300 and goddamn we had the greatest knock out of all time on the card and some amazing fights.
T'was a pleasure participating in the pbp thread with you, sherbros. <RomeroSalute>

Tonight's event was for sure very special.
Unexpected and welcoming moments everywhere but that Max Holloway fight and Yan Xiaonan surviving a rear naked choke for 15 seconds were top highlight reel contenders.

10/10 from early prelims to main.. but main by itself was 8.5/10 because Bo and the women.

It was a pretty good show
They should do more like this Often
Why wait 100 events

Every fight night has sucked for like 6 weeks to stack this card and the next ppv is terrible as well. It hurts the other cards for months

After UFC 300 I decided to visit local bar. I was having good time after such a great card, ordered couple of drinks and was waiting for them. Then, someone came really close and started telling me of his/her dog rape experience. I was terrified but was too scared to tell this person to get away and expected stories to end sooner or later so I can leave in peace. After, I had to add 2 vodka shots for myself to calm myself down and leave the place. All I did is took photo of this person before leaving.
45435353.jpg

Conor alone will outsell it in June.

Absolutely insane Conor can do deez tings.

Back