UFC 300 was unreal

Great card, the only weakness was the lack of a truly elite main event.
I agree, and I just don't think they had a better main event to offer. Analytically Hill vs Pierara was well deserved by Hill, but it kind of showed how weak the division is unfortunately. Do you think Jon Jones would not have choked Poatan out in the first round?

It was the only night in the last 10 years or so that I didn’t catch any sleep at all. Watched throughout the night and when it ended at almost 8am in the morning I was so pumped that I just continued with my day. A card of rare quality.

I don't want to hear how crowds/atmospheres don't make a difference ever again. The event was more than awesome btw. It's something that fans will never forget for the rest of their lives.

Last edited:
Without Jiri and Max the card would have been a 5/10.

Oliveira couldn't get much going. Arman laid on top. Bo nickel was meh. Alex and diego finished their fights quick without resistance. Kayla is massive and fought an old lady.

Turner horrible fight iq.
Moicano best moment was on the mic

Aljos fight was horrible.
Didn't care to watch Zhang or Andrade

It was good yeah, enjoyed - delivered as it was supposed to.

I agree, and I just don't think they had a better main event to offer. Analytically Hill vs Pierara was well deserved by Hill, but it kind of showed how weak the division is unfortunately. Do you think Jon Jones would not have choked Poatan out in the first round?

In the first round? He's only done that to Gane. Jones has mostly been a decision machine for the last half of his career.

Fuckin A. It was a night of warriors. All the fights I wanted to be good were great.

It was a pretty good show
They should do more like this Often
Why wait 100 events
Make it a yearly thing I say. Where even the prelims are stacked. And ex champs won’t mind being on the prelims if it’s made a stipulation again that the bonuses are massively increased for that one card every year.

Back