PBP UFC 301 - Pantoja vs. Erceg Preliminary Card PBP Discussion: Sat. 5 / 4 at 6pm ET

Who Wins?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Chilling at the new crib
Boxes everywhere
Got the Internet hooked up tho
So Let’s Do This

109604-4095317.png

Prelims PbP. Where Shermofos hang out and enjoy watching fights. Hosted by the great MC @Jackonfire. The Master of Disaster. Playboy. Bassist. Family Man. Forebringer of Funk. My Musical Brother from Another Mother. BMF Mod. The Jack with the Attack. Bringing the Fire since 2009.

Good seeing all mah buds! One hour till start time. What are you whackos up to this weekend? Did some basic yard work this morning. Now your trusty friend is whuppin' dem allergies. Took a hot menthol bath. Chillin like a villain all up in this joint - The Amphitheater of Violence. The Palladium of Play by Play Discussion. The MSG of the DO double G. The intergalactic planetary discussion of the internets.

109604-4090558.png

Hey @GreenGorilla I had fun in the One PbP with you & everyone last night. The last three fights were fabulous. Hope all your teams win this weekend. I used to play footie. Left wing. Love it bro. Oooh just checked and I did good on last night's ONE picks.

109345-4090551.png

To all interested. Yes, it works to update properly when you just change one digit before the last slash on your tap pick. Learned this hack from @Kryptt an honest sincere sherdude and the founder of the infamous Sherdog Bat Signal rounding up us degenerates to watch cards together.

@Gio my dear friend how are you today? Thanks for your help around the boards and specifically for often assisting with the pre-fight discussion threads. Have a great weekend!

@TempleoftheDog damn straight James Brown kicks it. Happy birthday to the Godfather of Soul!

@BroRogan, @Doughie99, @Kowboy On Sherdog - too many to mention! How you mofos doing today!

Hey @GreenGorilla I had fun in the One PbP with you & everyone last night. The last three fights were fabulous. Hope all your teams win this weekend. I used to play footie. Left wing. Love it bro. Oooh just checked and I did good on last night's ONE picks.

109345-4090551.png

To all interested. Yes, it works to update properly when you just change one digit before the last slash on your tap pick. Learned this hack from @Kryptt an honest sincere sherdude and the founder of the infamous Sherdog Bat Signal rounding up us degenerates to watch cards together.

@Gio my dear friend how are you today? Thanks for your help around the boards and specifically for often assisting with the pre-fight discussion threads. Have a great weekend!

@TempleoftheDog damn straight James Brown kicks it. Happy birthday to the Godfather of Soul!

@BroRogan, @Doughie99, @Kowboy On Sherdog - too many to mention! How you mofos doing today!
Cheers to some awesome fights Purp and Sherfam

dd6990_57405ef2b78d45c19a3aa8bf6382003e~mv2.gif

109604-4066499.png

UFC 301 ALREADY
stepford-wife.gif
WOW :)
I for one really like Brazilian crowd :D The make the noise and there is always the chance of a riot :)
Glad to be sharing this card with all you cats <NewGina>
Put down some tracks if anybody wants to listen to some music while we wait for the card to start
3587a6ab4d6973b87d4756e5a3858791.gif

<Wink2>
images

Might be the first good guy champ since GPS @HI SCOTT NEWMAN

Back