PBP UFC 301 - Pantoja vs. Erceg Preliminary Card PBP Discussion: Sat. 5 / 4 at 6pm ET

Who Wins?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
She's conventionally attractive, likeable, and speaks great English. She could get a different job in the UFC which doesn't involve being a living training dummy for a fighter 15 years her junior.
I guess he just likes it and doesnt wanna work a regular ass job.

I wasnt even defending WMMA, that how much of a sensitive nancy you are.

I was laughing that you guys get so mad and bothered by an attractive female being beat by the butch one, like the UFC shouldnt sign butch bitches so its more aesthetically pleasing and less upsetting apparently.
Which one is the attractive one?

850451-34718760.png

Wait… You actually think this WMMA fight is better than the high level banger that was Brenner vs Orolbai?

Tbh you were the one that was probably too busy smelling dick to pay attention to that fight.

You WMMA loving soyboys say some silly stuff.

<JonesLaugh>
I dunno how you think that was a banger. Unless you think orolbai was trying to bang Brenner.

Then yeah I agree.

KK literally stopped trying after that first shot to the eye. At that point she was just wanting to not get finished.

says the guy adding onto the bitching. how about NO
i'm making fun of you for bitching. that's not bitching lol
Wait… You actually think this WMMA fight is better than the high level banger that was Brenner vs Orolbai?

Tbh you were the one that was probably too busy smelling dick to pay attention to that fight.

You WMMA loving soyboys say some silly stuff.

<JonesLaugh>
this fight sucked. so did the last one. sorry your mom was a bipolar alcoholic bringing home a new dude every two weeks but that's not karolina's fault.

Back