Ufc and Stephens just robbed the crowd

Yair eyepoking Stephens robbed the mexicans of fight.

This prooves how retarded most mma fans are like this foking shertard

why such a rush to get the fight going and eye poke clears up with time yet they rush to get it going.

In a Stephens fan but he did not look like he wanted to go on he let the Mexican crowd down and Yair down.

Disappointed with Jeremy.
I sure Jeremy and everyone else gives a shit about your stupid post. Let me scratch your fucking eyeball and see if you can fight after. Jesus

Sherdog once again proves that the sport of mma has the dumbest fans of any sport.

Herb even said his eye was spasming. When they zoomed in, his eye looked fucked..

I think the rake to the eye was legit.. It don't take much..
The camera also showed Jeremy more than once using his fingers to press both his eyes.

After the slow mo replay, I'm not even sure if the left eye was even touched.

Jeremy Stephens is a jerk and an unapologetic one at that. I'm surprised so many people here are rushing to defend him.

I was inside the arena, still like Yair but hate Stephens now

Stephens probably wanted to get out of that shithole asap. I can't say that I blame him.

On the streets people get eye poked. If you can't continue it should be a loss.

5 minutes is a while to sit tight. Should they have allowed half hour? The show must go on at some point, or in this case, the show must end at some point.

why such a rush to get the fight going and eye poke clears up with time yet they rush to get it going.

In a Stephens fan but he did not look like he wanted to go on he let the Mexican crowd down and Yair down.

he couldn't see...he couldn't even open his eye for several minutes...but you wanted him to continue? :rolleyes:

you should be disappointed with the guy who committed the foul. be angry with Yair...he raked his hand down Stephens' face for no reason whatsoever.

People not even realizing that most eye scratches/pokes don't even get close to 5 minutes of rest. Herb did the best to delay for a continuance of a fight, just sucks Stephens was scratched like he was fighting a crackhead on the street.

Back