UFC Austin: Dariush vs. Tsarukyan: PBP

Underdogs are 7-3
I got Green at +200 a week or so ago, so I'm hoping that pays off.
Gonna have my finger on that live bet just in case though.
I felt good prior to the event starting.

Oh well. Hopefully December 16 goes better for me.

I dont have a clear favorite for next (should take Dariush with that logic) but am rooting for Beneil here to get big win and possibly bank a shot at either Islam or contender fight vs Justin.

Green must have shagged that refs wife. Wtf was he doing?! At least 10 unnecessary shots landed there then 2 when completely out

I dont have a clear favorite for next (should take Dariush with that logic) but am rooting for Beneil here to get big win and possibly bank a shot at either Islam or contender fight vs Justin.
Yeah, if you genuinely think it's a coin toss, then yeah, go for Dariush or Dariush by stoppage at those odds.
I honestly think Arman takes it myself, but I wouldn't be surprised one bit with a Dariush win.

Arman was like -334 a few days ago.
Now at -223 ML.
EDIT: Which is a far more sensible betting line IMO.

Dariush chin/defense combination lets him down again. Thing that kept him from becoming a championship caliber fighter.

Shame I didn't get to see some scrambles from these two, but happy with the result.
After the ML dropped to -223 before the fight I dropped a heavy bet on Arman's ML. I also had an Arman by stoppage bet from earlier in the week.
TY Arman! That was a great end to the night for me.
Brutal finish.

Only 3 Decisions on that entire card.
It was an entertaining one that had some brutal slam KOs, and all sorts of brutal stoppages as well.
I hope you all had a great time, and I hope you have a great weekend!

Lost on Gastelum & Font, also parlays blew up. Went a little tilty (by my standards lol) and backed Tsarukyan, so I'm up for the night. Couldn't have been easier.

Screenshot_20231202_215900_Samsung Internet.jpg

Overall good card. Sad to see Bobby and beneil get flat lined so bad.

Loved this card. I was surprised how many didn't like it for betting. I ended up going 10/12 on bets. Definitely top 3 for 2023 for me. Next event looks tough for me though.

Back