UFC Austin: Dariush vs. Tsarukyan: PBP

Guida really should be going for broke to close the range. I think he's pissing this round away (and he might not have even got rd2)

2-1 Silva. Possibly 3-0

Silva is way smarter than I have given him credit for. Won that fight on good fight iq.

Been a good night of fights -normally I've been so sleepy by this hour I have had to tap out and check rest out in the morning. Now it feels I can check the whole thing out.

I have a feeling we'll know exactly how this fight will play out by the end of the first (if it lasts that long).
I think KG has more ways to win it, but now that I've said that something crazy is likely to happen like a Brady cartwheel kick KO.

Gas giving some easy takdowns there

1-0 Brady. Not only is his grappling winning him time+value for the judges, but the threat of the takedown is helping him get some solid shots in while standing.
It'll be interesting to see if Brady's cardio issues are fixed, I don't think I've seen him fresh/not exhausted in a 3rd round.

Yeah I took a beating in this. Gas tdd looking worst its ever looked.

Control on gornd not that surprising considering how minimal effort Brady needs to land those takedowns. Kelvin isnt basically fight them it just looks like he slips to the ground.

10-8 round for Brady.
Up 3-0 going into the 3rd

FINALLY got my live bet in on Brady at -1000.
Went heavy and cancelled all my KG bets.
Also cashed my DNGTD.
Overall profit achieved haha

I cancelled some but made no profit there lol. Lifeless performance from Kelvin really. But all in all Brady is very good. Gas just never gona reach that champ potential I predicted in like 2013-2014.

Back